Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Comments on using yohimburn to lean up face

hmmm, I think i'm sold. I've pretty lean but my face could get leaner deffinetaly. So it is recommended that you take it for 6 weeks you are saying and there will be an initial reverse effect until your face gets use to it? How much is a bottle? And yohimburn df is a newer version of yohimburn? What color is this substance, should you apply it at night or what? Thanks
---PEACE---Mad Max

Mad Max said:
hmmm, I think i'm sold. I've pretty lean but my face could get leaner deffinetaly. So it is recommended that you take it for 6 weeks you are saying and there will be an initial reverse effect until your face gets use to it? not exactly sure what you mean here How much is a bottle?69$ for the DF and 59$ for the original And yohimburn df is a newer version of yohimburn?yes it is probably better suited for facial use and has several added benefits with respect to water retention and skin health What color is this substance, should you apply it at night or what?it is a relatively clear gel with white suspension... it can be applied at any time it will not give your face a strange color or cast (if that was what your were getting at.. most people apply 1/2hr before cardio or before bed.. Thanks
---PEACE---Mad Max

:p

BnyBigBunny_img.jpg

Top Bottom