Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Comments on using yohimburn to lean up face

chris,

crystallized caffeine, the dosage on the newer runs has been cut back.. it was just too much to suspend in solution. though if you warm it up, run it under warm water and then shake they should dissapear..

this is why it a Beta, and not the final version. though if its a real issue contact AF and they will take care of you.

btw- should not in any way effect results

I have read enough. I have a fairly lean face. kinda strange fat patterns. Could always have a leaner face though and maybe it will be more dramatic which would be cool i will keep you posted.

ChrisOh said:
Yeah, it's pretty nice, the only problem i have is quite a bit of white chunks in the solution, sometimes it gets stuck in the pipette and blocks the yohimburn. I shake like crazy and there are still a good number of the chunks when I try to draw it up. They're hard too so they dont break apart :( Oh well, small price to pay for results I guess.

LOL

Exact same thing happenned to me with the old Yohimburn.

Just e-mail AF and they'll take care of it.

Damn.....lol What a coincidence.

Fonz

ulter does care haha, he's a good bro.

What i did notice is that the peppermint fumes are STRONG so try to keep it away from the eyes as much as possible or you'll start tearing up like crazy.

Now is bromocriptine a steroid? Also Yohimburn works only when your cutting? Frackel is your face still lean? Wtf is a pipete(ignorance)? Now like the question before , it does keep your face lean after discontinued use but over time you might after to reapply?

Xiodus said:
Now is bromocriptine a steroid?
no. it is dopamine receptor agonist.. its suppresses prolactin, affect leptin and increases gh(slightly) it is a derivative of the ergot of rye (a fungus).

Also Yohimburn works only when your cutting?it works all the time, though with respect to FAT LOSS it would be fair to say that it is far and away better to use when cutting.. its what is reccomended

Frackel is your face still lean?have to ask him.. but that seems to be what he has indicated recently

Wtf is a pipete(ignorance)? the thin tube that you draw the yohimburn into to measure and apply it.. though the application format will likely change to pump application..

Now like the question before , it does keep your face lean after discontinued use but over time you might after to reapply?really no long term feedback, though if you gain weight again.. you MAY have to use it again.. ie.. if you bulk particularly under certain circumstances

Yes face is still lean.... really did not use that much yohimburn anyway, only once or twice a week....I am very much looking forward to after my next cycle, where I'm going to use a whole bottle of Yohimburn DF on my face, plus some bromo which should help recovery and face leanness...I think the results will be impressive..have to research bromo still... my testing of insulin has skewed my results because insulin seems to be a real subq water retention causer.. .. yohimburn is fun to play with, i use it for a preworkout stimulant too by applying it to my hiplines which have become noticeably more defined....i think i respond very well to yohimburn which is good, and makes sense because my while I am always lean, my fat patterning is very estrogenic...face, lower butt/ham tie in, etc...ephedrine seems to keep it off my abs though....once read I believe that ephedrine will somehow shift you bodies fat patterning over a period of time

Top Bottom