Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Comments on using yohimburn to lean up face

macrophage69alpha said:
btw- thats the pictoral representation of "thanks, but no thanks"

:p

Liar, liar......... :)

Fonz

lol

nothing to do with this thread but I have to say that I laugh my ass off everytime I read that quote in your sig Fonz.

"comparable to being drop-kicked by God." :FRlol:

Oughtta try advertising this stuff as a face slimming agent on model boards if such places exist which my guess is they do

I've been using it for about a week now on my face, the Yohimburn DF did a amazingly wierd job of leaning the face and theres no bloat (probably because of the DF). My jawlines are 10x more clear now and overall, my face has gotten noticeably slimmer. It's wierd because I usually don't notice minute changes. I also have to note I've been doing a lot of cardio (for me) while putting this on in the morning, 35 minutes on an incline treadmill so this stuff has a chance to work in the morning. Great job guys!

ChrisOh said:
I've been using it for about a week now on my face, the Yohimburn DF did a amazingly wierd job of leaning the face and theres no bloat (probably because of the DF). My jawlines are 10x more clear now and overall, my face has gotten noticeably slimmer. It's wierd because I usually don't notice minute changes. I also have to note I've been doing a lot of cardio (for me) while putting this on in the morning, 35 minutes on an incline treadmill so this stuff has a chance to work in the morning. Great job guys!

:p

ChrisOh said:

Good I was waiting to hear how that version worked

Yeah, it's pretty nice, the only problem i have is quite a bit of white chunks in the solution, sometimes it gets stuck in the pipette and blocks the yohimburn. I shake like crazy and there are still a good number of the chunks when I try to draw it up. They're hard too so they dont break apart :( Oh well, small price to pay for results I guess.

Top Bottom