Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Comments on using yohimburn to lean up face

macrophage69alpha said:
for those that are concerned with water retention

it WILL be much less of a problem... soon :p

Definately have to pick up some then when I go back on my diet. As for the face thing. I may try that too but my face always leans out real nicely when I diet down so I'm not sure if I will need it. Plus the breakouts I don't wanna get because I never break out with our without the sauce. We'll see though.

btw I noticed that yohimburn cleared up my break outs. Maybe I'm special, I notice that anything that "burns" my face normally clears up break outs too, maybe because it opens the pores but what do I know I'm no dermologist

Advaik said:
btw I noticed that yohimburn cleared up my break outs. Maybe I'm special, I notice that anything that "burns" my face normally clears up break outs too, maybe because it opens the pores but what do I know I'm no dermologist

several of the ingredients have anti bacterial action (aloe and peppermint).. and the hydration/PE effect may affect lipid hardening (ie it may act to break up hard lipids.. which form acne)..

people with sensitive or dry skin, am guessing frackal may fall into this category, may need to use less frequently.. or follow use with a good moisturizer (it can dry skin, even though it has an initial hydration effect)

I plan on trying the df formula for natural facial bloat soon...

Question though, i'm going on my first cycle, 400mg cyp x 10 weeks, also be using letro 1mg eod. Can I use the youhimburn while on or should iI wait until after the cycle ? I was thinking maybe the letro and yohimburn would have some synergy with each other. Any ideas ?

So what happens when you discontinue its use? Doesn't the puffiness return eventually? You still have the same amount of A2 receptors and your aromatase will be the same (unless using meds permanently).

danish424 said:
So what happens when you discontinue its use?immeadiately, for many (even with the DF) even more loss as water levels recede Doesn't the puffiness return eventually?some of the fat may return over time, particularly if poor diet or bulking(test/dbol base) without dex,fem or aroma You still have the same amount of A2 receptors and your aromatase will be the same (unless using meds permanently).not really, see below...

fuller explanation..

actually the # of a2 receptors is not constant.. nor are aromatase levels.. the lower your bodyfat is plays a big role in both.. obviously bulking immeadiately after fat loss is more likely to restore (at least some) of the adipose tissue.. thus if bulking with test (especially after cutting with obvious A2 issues) the use of an aromatase inhibitor is reccomended... actually when using test for most people at least a low dose aromatase inhibitor is a good idea...

note with fat loss.. local a2 levels and local aromatase production will likely decrease (how much dependent on total fat lost and size of fatty pocket as well as hormone levels.. etc)

of course, for some people, occasional "follow-up" treatments.. may be a necessity..

as you age the addition of an aromatase inhibitor (for medical reasons) is a good idea for many... likely this will become a "semi-standard" prescription (as test is now becoming for those 30-40+).. GH too..

until better, perhaps more root oriented, treatments come along... ??

Couple things..have not tried DF yet, cannot yet afford it as saving for cycle. :p

On a bulk cycle I would recommend using it say 1x a week to minimize fat gain...say at the most optimal time, which for me is when I'm using an ECA stack preworkout and I DONT plan on consuming any pre and during workout carbs....also icing the face seems to work, try dipping face into ice water.....my skin is in great shape now and I'm still using yohimburn, though a little less than before but I'm thinking my acne was caused mainly by other things as I have zero acne now...'

For most juicers from what I've seen with how estrogenic fat is deposited in the face and seems to stick around, I'd say the face is the number one place yohimburn is going to change your looks for the better the most, 2 being the lovehandles and abdominal fat tissue.

Most people dont understand what their faces woudl look like lean, that is why you see models with such guant faces, they werent all born like that, they too have to do such methods as topical diuretics (ie prep H /w biodyne) and whatever else they use.

After working at GNC I loathe sounding enthused about any supplement but as I've posted before this fits a key niche in aesthetic improvement. And I've battled with a puffy estrogen ridden face for years and have hated it badly...and posted about it depressed a few times in the past as mine was worse than normal...because of that yohimb. has the vocal support from me that it does....

Top Bottom