Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Comments on using yohimburn to lean up face

thx9000 said:

I knew that! But, Lorenz was a frequent guest speaker in grad school so I have an advantage...

Fractal geometry was invented by 2 professors from
Harvard and Cambridge.

It is used in Cryptographic applications.

Its beyond my level of knowledge.

Fonz

Fonz said:

Fractal geometry was invented by 2 professors from
Harvard and Cambridge.

It is used in Cryptographic applications.

Its beyond my level of knowledge.

Fonz

And the Lorenz model is a model of convective thermal energy and a fairly simply fractal to generate with your home PC...

Pretty exiciting stuff if you are into Meteorology and Mathematics...

how long do you have to use the yohmiburn before u can come off and get the good face effects? this is a really annoying problem for me every time i bulk up my face gets puffy and its a bitch to get rid of.

Depends on how much your skin can tolerate it...if it can tolerate it well then use it the same way you would use it anywhere else, I am not sure about the optimal situation there...but as a basis I'd say use it for 4x a week for 6 weeks and then after 2 weeks off you should see some real change. You'll see it before then too but it takes about 2 weeks it seems to clear all the water out. For me at least.

I've been using yohimburn on my chest/abs for the past week or so and it seems that I'm getting fatter. I really hope it's just water. Been using it on my face for the past few days and I dont notice any difference. Actually under my chin it seems to be holding more fat also.

How long should I stay "on" before going off, and then how long should I go off? I was thinking about just using it until I'm out (which will be ALONG time. It doesnt even seem like I've used any in the bottle yet).

I will be straightforward, yohimburn is responsible for me having a leaner face than I've had since I can remember giving a shit about having a lean face, including before gear. I could care less about how it works anywhere else, (well except maybe lower abs) but the fact that it does this to my face when Ive hated how puffy my face has been for years naturally and worse from gear is extremely important to me. It may work especially well for me becuase I obviously have alot of A2s on my face judging by the difference my 2-3x a week usage has made, which would explain the puffiness. Like I said, for myself this has been the best face cosmetic enhancer for me other than tanning.

Top Bottom