Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Coming off TRT - which are the best supps?

Rickdarula

I just turned 44 and my wife wants to have another child so I would like to see if my body can still recover.

I have been reading through some threads the past several days and see that Unleashed and HCgenerate (N2generate) are still being used.

Is Unleashed + N2Generate + a low dose of Arimdex still considered a good protocol for someone attempting to recover their HPTA and stay off of meds for the foreseeable future?

TIA gent's!!

I get that view, but guys get off TRT all the time for a myriad of reasons and not all men on TRT have HPTA's that were kaput. Many progressive doc's prescribe TRT in order to get your T level up toward the top of the range. So if your natural T level is 348 and you don't feel, perform like you used to. Getting it up into the 800-1200 range is obviously going to make you feel a lot better physically, mentally etc.

I was that guy and had to sign a waiver that I wasn't planning on having any children while being prescribed T. I was well aware of that side effect. In Europe Testosterone is routinely prescribed as a male contraceptive.

Anyhow, the point of the thread was to ask, confirm if what I had read about Unleashed, N2Generate would be helpful to a guy in my shoes that doesn't simply want to switch from a course of Test, to a course of Clomid?

I understand that once I remove the exogenous Test my body will either recover or it wont, but if there is something natural and non suppressive that can help throughout the course, I'd love to know about it.

Thanks again!!

I normally DO NOT recommend HCG but for your exact situation, I think it'll help.

Get off your TRT completely and run HCGenerate + arimidex + a low dosage of HCG.

That's going to be your best bet for trying to get your wife pregnant.

You cant "restart" HPTA. Doesn't work like that. What can happen though is that your body may be able to recover on its own. HCGenerate ES will help make you feel better and help with libido and erections as you are coming off the test. Will it restart your natural testosterone production.....no.

I normally DO NOT recommend HCG but for your exact situation, I think it'll help.

Get off your TRT completely and run HCGenerate + arimidex + a low dosage of HCG.

That's going to be your best bet for trying to get your wife pregnant.

For the HCG, what dosage and for how long?

FYI, I've been off Test for about a month now and have continued taking 1/2 mg of A-dex twice a week.

For the HCG, what dosage and for how long?

FYI, I've been off Test for about a month now and have continued taking 1/2 mg of A-dex twice a week.

Just use a low dosage. 500mcg every 3 days.

Keep taking the A-dex when using the HCG since HCG will raise estrogen levels

Top Bottom