Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Come join us over and needtobuildmuscle.net and save 30% on next order !!!!

50 sensible posts or will any crap do?

Like I said, they have to be respectable posts, not some BS just to get to 50 posts. What I mean by BS is, for example just typing some words that mean absolutely nothing involving that particular thread. The best way I can say it is Mature Posts that are meaninful to that particular thread, or if you are making threads, legit threads. I think this spells it out..If you have any more questions though feel free to PM me here or at N2BM. Hope to see several new members taking advantage of this discount..Take care..SJ

Like I said, they have to be respectable posts, not some BS just to get to 50 posts. What I mean by BS is, for example just typing some words that mean absolutely nothing involving that particular thread. The best way I can say it is Mature Posts that are meaninful to that particular thread, or if you are making threads, legit threads. I think this spells it out..If you have any more questions though feel free to PM me here or at N2BM. Hope to see several new members taking advantage of this discount..Take care..SJ

Nope, that about covers it. I'll not be posting nonsense.

this is a great chance to say 25% on a huge order...join our forums ..get your 50 posts and place a few orders in advance in 1 order.. u will save huge here guys

Start a log guys, good way to make posts if you can't think of anything intelligent to say.... ;)

NATHAN HAS STEPPED THE STAKES UP.. ANYONE WHO JOINS NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.NET FORUMS AND GETS T0 50 POSTS(WITH A LATER THE FEB 1, 2012 JOIN DATE) WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR A 30% CODE(good for 1 time only so stock up!!)

I just handed out the first three 30 percent discount codes out to new members. Guys, this is the real deal. All you have to do is join up over at N2BM and make 50 respectable posts. Thats it, simple. Check us out..SJ

I just handed out the first three 30 percent discount codes out to new members. Guys, this is the real deal. All you have to do is join up over at N2BM and make 50 respectable posts. Thats it, simple. Check us out..SJ

yes it is .. and if u use it wisely, u can save ALOT of money(can u say stock up!)

Top Bottom