Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Combining supplements

joestokes34

[FONT=&quot]Has anyone ever taken ZMA fuel with any other supplements? I want to take it but I'm currently using Animal Pak and Twin Labs says you shouldn't take ZMA Fuel with calcium. Any suggestions?[/FONT]

Not really sure on this, but I guess it is best to follow the label warnings. I use zma, hmb, and normal multivitamins with no issue.

Sounds pretty stupid. Have the company thought that you might get calcium from your food as well?

first off you should never supplement calcium, getting too much destroys bones, it doesn't help them.

second off if you use ZMA you should absolutely not even think about stacking calcium with it. it will actually block Zinc from being absorbed. this is common sense shit and no wonder so many people have low T levels.. low zinc = low T.

unlike what the food industry want you to know the body stores calcium in our bones already, .. it should be viewed as an electrolyte along with magnesium, potassium and yes salt. and no you don't supplement with it, you supplement the other 3 if you sweat out a lot

Has anyone ever taken ZMA fuel with any other supplements? I want to take it but I'm currently using Animal Pak and Twin Labs says you shouldn't take ZMA Fuel with calcium. Any suggestions?

ZMA tends to be used at the end of the day to enhance sleep - so don't use it with calcium when you take it.

Top Bottom