Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Colostrum

Like riskybizz007 said, it's mainly for strengthening your body's immune system. Collostrum is what most animals get in Mother's milk during those first important days/weeks of life to help them get-off to a good start in life. The best Collostrum you get probably get is that which is made from a nursing cow that is allowed to feed naturally (not the chemicals/substitutes that alot of farmers stick in their cow feed these days). As for it making muscle,...well if you've got a weak immune system, this will strengthen it and aid in making muscle. But for healthy people it's probably not going to do very much. Want to help avoid the flu-bug each year or the common cold,...go for it, otherwise don't expect alot.

Well i kind of lost hope in this product for building muscle, nobody ever really reported saying it was worth it. But I know colostrum is secreted by pregnant women first to aid the baby's immune system. The colostrum we're buying is from cows... I'll give it a try... flu is going around here anyway...

Riskybiz, let me know how it works for you. I was looking into this product, but I was undecided so I did not get it. I am always looking for feedback on supps. Good luck to ya.

I'll let yall know... but I will be using it for immune system purposes b/c i'll be running 1AD next week hopefully. I can't wait to see what's the deal w/ the 1AD.

good info, and probobly one of the best out there. But i'm sure you'll pay a very pretty penny for it. Colostrum is already pretty expensive...

Top Bottom