Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

colon cleanse supplement

Arthur Coleman

guys I need and advice on which supplement would be the best for colon cleansing except tea, I get diahrrea when I drink tea, thank you all.

Not a supplement but adding in a good fibre can help keep you regular and scrape out your insides. Try consuming 10g every night of psyllium husk. You can get it at any bulk food store. Just put it in water or a shake but drink it fast before it becomes more gel like.

the reason tea upsets your stomach is because you are sensitive to spices and herbs.. i am the same way and so are most people, they are just too dumb to realize it

you want to truly cleanse? do a prolonged fast. there isn't anything you can take that will cleane you out like fasting will.. check my ebook in my signature

Not a supplement but adding in a good fibre can help keep you regular and scrape out your insides. Try consuming 10g every night of psyllium husk. You can get it at any bulk food store. Just put it in water or a shake but drink it fast before it becomes more gel like.

100%

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Psyllium husk is the highest natural food source of soluble fibre you can obtain. The majority of the fibre you intake from your daily diet is insoluble fibre. The key benefit of soluble fibre is that soluble fibre absorbs water in your stomach and creates a gel. It gives your intestines a sort of 'internal scrubbing' as it passes through. It will help keep you regular and the faster you can remove toxins from your body, the less likely they are to be re-absorbed. [/FONT]

Top Bottom