Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CoBra's sarms s4 log

back on t2,erase,shift today dosed at:

AM: 2 caps Alpha T2+1 cap Erase
Mid Day- 1 cap Aplha T2 + 1 cap Shift
PM: 2 caps Shift + 1 cap Erase

supps are vitamin c and krill ts both 1 am and 1 pm

also back on sarms 75 mg dosed right b4 i did my mini workout. today although school ran late so i didnt make boxing class. half hour warmup on skippin rope then i did 100 pullups and 100 pushups and 100 lunges with my 2 20 pound weights. lol its all i own

meals were:

protein shake with phytogreens @6:30
banana @8:30
2 chicken breasts @12:30
outmeal to go bar@ 2:30
2 pieces 12 grain toast with pb @5
ww pasta with home made meat sauce @9

meat sauce contains 1/2 pound of bison meat. scoop of garlic sauteed, random amount of red onion(sauteed also) and black beans. i blend fresh chilis, fresh ginger and garlic cloves into a paste with a little extra virgin olive oil and put a couple spoons of that in there, black pepper, 2 of those tiny cans of organic tomato sauce, worchestershire sauce, also random amount, i premix my franks hot sauce by dumping half of it out and then refilling it with tabasco. used some of that.. a fair bit. some red pepper spice i found in the cupboard then that chinese hot sauce with the green lid and rooster on it i absolutely covered everything in it afterwards.. also a little parm i mixed in when cooking it all. shit was so hot i was sweating more than i do at the gym. damn, and i love hot shit, took bout 45 minutes to eat this plate

bout the same as yesterday, school all day, just got home from the stupid drive across the stupid city. oh well back on weights tomorrow after the drive back to work.

pes and s4 today

protein shake with phytogreens @6:30am
leftover noodles and meat sauce @11:30am
outmeal to go bar and chicken breast@ 2:30pm
chicken breast @5pm
protein shake and banana @8pm

also forgot i ass lightninged my way thru the end of class and during the drive home. good stuff, energy but not overly strong anxious energy. just right for me anyways

ppl dont know what to think when u drink something called ass lightning i noticed ppl looking at me.. it doesnt help when they know my personality and combine that with something called ass lightning

also forgot i ass lightninged my way thru the end of class and during the drive home. good stuff, energy but not overly strong anxious energy. just right for me anyways

ppl dont know what to think when u drink something called ass lightning i noticed ppl looking at me.. it doesnt help when they know my personality and combine that with something called ass lightning

lol

guess ill start with the food today:

protein shake with phytogreens @6:30
2 oatmeal2go bars and 1 ass lightning @8ish
chicken breast with cucumber slices, a strawberry and a couple marble cheese cubes @12
chicken breast and orange@3
steak with baked potato(sour cream and chives) asparagus, a piece of garlic toast and about 5 or 6 onion rings @5
protein shake @8

long day driving, so much fun. got my normal useless crew back this week, oh well. finally got my new coveralls for everybody, and did dick all at work for 6 hours.

went for cardio today, usually would do weights but my workout partner doesnt like lifting after the drive up so looks like we are gonna switch it around cuz then tomorrow id run, and he'd do weights then we're fucked for the shift. half hour run today, also i noticed something unusual today but im gonna give it a few more days to see iff it continues and therefor actually is what i think it is, or my body is just being weird today for some reason.

also im gonna switch my lifting up a little bit, not exactly how yet. gonna start light tomorrow with some german volume training 10x10 in prep for a mini smolov bench and squat at same time maybe.. or possibly just mini bench with one dl and squat day.. not sure yet. maybe 10x10 squat/bench tomorrow, and then rest day, then 10x10 dl and military press.. idk ill figure it out tomorrow

yes sir Radar, sarm search is where i got my s4, great customer service, quick shipping upto canada(even inspite of the rolling strikes by the postal pricks) all PES products come from Orbit Nutrition. As we all know, Orbit is top notch all the way around the bored as well. Thanks guys. Products are legit.

really enjoying the sarms/life log bro. ;)

so, now that you broke up with your girl, have you fucked that ginger yet? The one you worked out with and looked up her shorts? Yeah buddy! Bang the snot outta her!

really enjoying the sarms/life log bro. ;)

so, now that you broke up with your girl, have you fucked that ginger yet? The one you worked out with and looked up her shorts? Yeah buddy! Bang the snot outta her!

glad ur enjoying it CEO. no i actually havent seen her since then. Due to school on my last days off i missed class so i did my best to make up for it by doing some skippin rope, pushups and pullups at home at night. there has been some interesting events on the thursday but i dont want to get into it incase im being e-stalked by my xgf lol. she knows im always on here and CoBra is my actual nickname in real life too so she would figure it out pretty easy. but its been alright, ya know good bro ;)

so just like yesterday, what i noticed happened again.. and i even did my best to counteract this feeling as it came about repeatedly. now to explain: yesterday i ate like i always ate, and im guessing the PES products are taking full effect in my system after a few days. although i ate what i normally ate, i was starving all day and all night. i would eat and an hour later, my stomach hurt i was so hungry already. so today i jacked up my portions. a little bit at breakfast, even more at lunch and a monster dinner. i ate 3 hours ago, im fucking hungry right now. so from the double dose 3-3 (t2) from the alpha t2 and shift bringing my total 3-3 dosage to 900mg a day at how i am dosing it is putting my metabolism thru the roof. like past the roof up in the clouds. i doubled my dinner size and im still hungry. my internet up north doesnt work well enough to break down the macros on a website, so thats why im not doing it ever, but trust me i ate like a pig today.

my meals were:

protein shake and phyto greens @6am
4 eggs, 2 pieces of ww toast and bowl of grapes and strawberries @7:45
large portion of smoked salmon, a large hotdog with cheese, cucumber, carrots, half a chicken breast @ noon
smoked salmon and a chicken breast @3
large piece of roast like 6 inches long, 4 inches thick lol, with fingerling potatoes and a large bowl of prawns and scallops @6
protein shake with glutamine post workout @9

supps:

AM: 2 caps Alpha T2+1 cap Erase
Mid Day- 1 cap Aplha T2 + 1 cap Shift
PM: 2 caps Shift + 1 cap Erase

s4 75mg pre work out

supps are vitamin c and krill ts both 1 am and 1 pm. also added cayanne again, 500mg am/500mg pm

im a little weaker than i thought lol...sigh

dropped squats to 225 and went for a century... only made 5 sets x10
dropped bench to 135 and also went for century..only 6 sets x 10
then did abs. 45 pound plate, situps x50, hyperextensions x50 situps with twist x50 but only with 25 pound plate
light cardio for warmup

after this set im gonna run a ph to be determined still, and do a min smolov for bench and mini squat at the same time. maybe beast and katana, or methadrol ex and katana. gonna put up a thread and ask opinions. bench is effin embarrassing!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom