Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Click here for the healthiest, tastiest, cheapest whey protein plan

Best Protein Purchase Plan

2 month supply - 8 week supply, 6 days a week x 4 whey protein scoops

Preworkout and off days protein: jarrow formulas 100% unflavored whey concentrate sweetened with cherry flavor stevia ( with 2 tbsp organic flax oil, 1/6 cup organic oatmeal flour + 1/6 cup organic yam flour)

Post-workout protein: Bipro 100% unflavored whey isolate sweetened with 1-2 teaspoons organic berry flavor powder (with 25g dextrose)

Purchase A - Vitacost.com

4 containers Jarrow Formulas Unflavored Whey concentrate: $53 - more information here - http://www.iherb.com/store/productdetails.aspx?c=Herbs&pid=JRW-21014

Shipping: $5

Total: $58

Purchase B: SteviaSmart.com

Cherry Stevia Drink Mix:$7

*optional - buy spoonable Stevia/Erythritol powder for extra sweetness for only an extra $6

Shipping: 6$

Total: $13

Purchase C - Biprousa.com

1 container Bipro Whey isolate: $35

Shipping: $6

Total: $41

Purchase D - Naturesflavors.com

Organic Berry or Kiwi or Mango Flavor Powder, 1 pound: $12

Shipping: $6

Total: $18

Grand Total: $130

$75 per month for 96 scoops of 20g natural flavor, stevia sweetened whey protein

This fits very well with my diet plan. Only $75 per month for amazingly tasting and incredible quality protein. Each scoop of bipro whey isolate has 2g of Acetyl-l-Glutamine and each scoop of jarrow formulas whey concentrate has 3g of both L-glutamine and Acetyl-l-Glutamine and 4.6 g of BCAA's.

So Pre-workout i get almost 10g naturally occuring BCAA's and 6g L-glutamine with the jarrow formulas and post-workout relatively the same witht the bipro. No need of additional bcaa and l-glutamine supplementation. Thank god, i hate the extra hassle.

Where you can get all below

Organic Yam flour - very amazing to use for clean bulks and cutting for use in protein shakes for the ultimate MRP with flax oil - Go here - http://www.africanfoods.co.uk/pounded-yam-flour.html for UK and For USA - go here - http://pfboost.com/african/pride-africa-pounded-yam-p-49.html or better yet here - http://www.westindianstore.com/sandsyamflour16oz.html

Organic Sweet potato powder - go here - http://www.amazon.com/Sweet-Potato-Flour-1-lb/dp/B000FA6GY4

Organic oatmeal flour - most supermarkets

Stevia Extract and Erythritol mix powder - the best natural sweetener that has zero impact on insulin and the best tasting stevia mix - go here for a spoonable version - http://www.steviasmart.com/stevstevspoo1.html

Here's my new diet plan with the protein above that i will be using.

Clean Bulk Diet

Mon, Wednesday, and Friday

7am – 33-54-15
3 whole eggs with 1 slice fat free cheese
1 cup old fashioned oats with 2 teaspoons stevia supreme, cinnamon, diced apples

10am – 50 – 50 - 5
8 ounces chicken breast, half a yam

1pm – 44 – 25 - 28
2 scoops Jarrow Formulas Whey Concentrate, 2 tbps flax oil, 1/6 cup organic oatmeal powder + 1/6 cup organic yam powder

3pm – 40 – 25 - 5
2 scoops BiPro Whey Isolate, 2 tbsp (25g) dextrose

5pm – 50 – 50- 20
8 ounces buffalo steak with 1 cup buckwheat cooked in one tbsp extra virgin olive oil
or
Brown Rice Salmon Sushi

8:30pm- 43 – 0 - 20
6 ounces Tuna with ½ cup of almonds

Total – 2, 791 calories (about 400-600 calories over maintenance)
Protein – 280
Carbs – 204
Fats – 87g

Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday

7am – 33-54-15
3 whole eggs with 1 slice fat free cheese
1 cup old fashioned oats with 2 teaspoons stevia supreme, cinnamon, diced apples

10am – 50 – 50 - 19
8 ounces chicken, medium yam, 1tbsp olive oil

1pm – 40 – 0 - 14
2 scoops Jarrow Formulas Whey Concentrate, 1 tbps flax oil

3pm – 40 – 0 - 14
2 scoops Jarrow Formulas Whey Concentrate, 1 tbps flax oil

5pm – 50 – 50- 20
8 ounces buffalo steak with 1 cup buckwheat cooked in one tbsp extra virgin olive oil
or
Brown Rice Salmon Sushi

8:30pm- 43 – 0 - 20
6 ounces Tuna with ½ cup of almonds

Total – 2, 491 calories (about 400-600 calories over maintenance)
Protein – 273 – 1,92
Carbs –154 - 616
Fats – 87g - 783

Sunday Cheat Day
10am
Waffles or pancakes with blue-berries and 1 tbsp maple syrup
4 scrambled eggs

1pm
Turkey breast sandwich

5pm
12 ounces Fried chicken in extra virgin olive oil

8pm
Cheese Danishes, chocolate chip cookies, yogurt, banana’s, apples

Last edited:
Clean Bulk dieting and training just got so easy.

One cheat day a week, friday.

Easy to drink, anabolic protein. Just two shakes a day.

Very easy diet, eggs with oatmeal, then chicken breast with yam, then buffalo sirlion steak ($5 for 6 ounces - 3g fats (omega 3's mostly) and 40g protein) with buckwheat (amazing tasting complex carbohydrate), then final meal before bed, tuna with chopped celery with extra virgin olive oil and handful of almonds (goes down in 10 minutes, so eassy)

Then intermediate 5x5, Saturday, Sunday, and Wednesday. I don't do anything the whole day saturday and sunday. And mon. - friday i have lots of homework and MMA.

I thought bodybuilding was super hard at one point. Now its like a very fun lifestyle. Beginners, try my diet, its so easy. If you like milk and hate oatmeal. For meal 1 substitute instead - 2 slices whole grain toast with two fried eggs, maybe some turkey bacon and some fat free cheddar cheese, and then 2 cups cold, refreshing lactose free, fat free milk. The steak, the chicken, and the tuna should be easy!!

Last edited:
Another Great Idea

Ultimate Emergency MRP Recipe

Servings 10:

10 zip-lock bags
20 tbsp flax seed powder
20 scoops Jarrow Formula’s whey concentrate
2 ½ cups yam powder/flour
2 ½ cups oatmeal powder/flour
10 teaspoons Natural Kiwi flavoring

Directions:
Put ingredients together in a clean grocery bag or a big protein container. Shake bag or container until thoroughly mixed. Scoop out roughly 1 cup per zip-lock bag. Store in your car with a spare shaker and a gallon water. Use when going out, on the go, or other emergency situation.

Total Cost: less then $12

Nutrition Facts
Protein: 36g
Carbs: 27g
Fats: 10g

Flax seed powder substitutions: If on a low carbohydrate diet use coconut milk powder, which is 40% mct's. Click here to get it extremely cheap - http://importfood.com/spct5601.html

Enjoy!

at protein factory I can make my own custom blends for ~$58/month.
(choosing your own flavours, sweetners, ect... )

1 stop shop.

nice post though. I'm going to check out that natures flavors site... may be tasty in some other reciepes too :)

protein factory is more expensive....$1 per pound more expensive.......and the flavors have high fructose corn syrup......the protein quailty and taste is much worse........i bought their MPI before and was dissapointed with the chalkiness......i am thinking of whether to buy some casein from them, but i really don't need casein cause my diet is pretty sound....just whey before and after workouts..........also their plasma protein and peptopro sound pretty convincing.......their customer reviews for the plasma protein sound like they made it up - "my muscles got harder and i leaned out" what do you think?

YoungIntricateMuscle said:
protein factory is more expensive....$1 per pound more expensive.......and the flavors have high fructose corn syrup......the protein quailty and taste is much worse........i bought their MPI before and was dissapointed with the chalkiness......i am thinking of whether to buy some casein from them, but i really don't need casein cause my diet is pretty sound....just whey before and after workouts..........also their plasma protein and peptopro sound pretty convincing.......their customer reviews for the plasma protein sound like they made it up - "my muscles got harder and i leaned out" what do you think?
I try not to fret over the litte stuff... it's not like i'm trying to maintain 4% BF or anything. And health wise... I don't consume enourmous amounts of it, so it won't kill me.

$1 per lb more? Depends on what you're making bro.

I make a MPI, Egg white powder, egg yolk powder, glutamine, as my all purpose protein powder... it comes to ~40 for 5 lbs i think... that lasts me over a month sometimes... almost 2, depending on my diet.

Pure MPI (Milk protien isolate) tastes disgusting IMO... just like chalk even when flavoured... mixes horribly. My blend mixes perfect :)

I use their CFM whey isolate if i'm not using ISO from AF... tastes great in gatorade or with dextrose and some flavouring.

i just realized their whey concentrate is actaully pretty cheap. $4.83 per pound, maybe a better buy then the jarrow formulas. Have you tried it before? taste?

Actaully nevermind, it has 4g of fat per 2 scoops. Jarrow formulas has zero. PF is much worse qaulity. If it tastes alright, then i would rather buy the PF one. But i am afraid of lactose content.

Anyone try the whey concentrate from protein factory?

Last edited:
its cheaper and doesn't make a difference really between isolate and concentrate if the concentrate you buy doesn't have any fat like the jarrow formulas one. Also whey concentrate is much better with all the microfractions that are good for you immune system and recover.

"Jarrow Formulas 100% all natural Whey Protein is rich in glycomacropeptides, which are biologically active proteins that improve the digestion and absorption of nutrients, and growth of bifidobacteria.

Whey Protein is specially processed to concentrate and preserve glutamine. Predigested Whey, such as that found in peptides and hydrolyzed Whey products, results in a loss of glutamine. Therefore, Jarrow Formulas Whey is not hydrolyzed. Also, Whey Protein is extremely rich in essential amino acids that raise the biological effeciency of the protein.

Whey Advantages 100% Natural Nothing artificial: No artificial flavors, sweeteners or colors. 18% Glycomacropeptides: Unique low molecular weight compounds. Highest Biological Value: 104
Highest concentration of muscle-boosting branched chain amino acids per serving."

104 is better then pure egg whites.

Also, have you tried the oatmuscle from PF. if so what kind of oats do they use? Is it barley?

what complex carb flour would you think taste the best in a shake?

Top Bottom