Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen Vs ECA

Best fat burner

• ECA stack

Votes: 27 37.0%
  • Clenbuterol

Votes: 38 52.1%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 8 11.0%

• Total voters
I know it sounds biased, but the truth is I have tried many many OTC fat burners on the market, and have been disappointed with about 80% of them. Do not get me wrong, not all of them are garbage however you can spend a lot of money on supplements trying to find something that actually works. Some people cannot stand Clenbuterol becauseof the shaky hands or just makes them feel bad. Only thing I notice when I am using Clenbuterol is a clinching of the jaw.

I used the ECA stack and dropped alot of bodyfat, but at the same time lost alot of muscle with it. Have not used clenbuterol and am thinking of trying with my next cycle, possibly with T3. I have read that clen can make any steroids you are taking less effective....comments?

Clenbuterol can cause a down-regulation in testicular androgen receptors. More human studies need to be done IMO regarding this issue and also anti or catabolic properties.

Bros respond differently to both compounds. I, for one, respond much better to ECA. I also like the fact I can run it longer with less sides. I'm starting to think that Clen is for that last hurdle you are having trouble jumping. ECA is a longer haul, steadier loss of fat.

:Chef::tuc:

This is what I like about EF we can give all our views in opinions in a cilvilized manner. Clenbuterol is not for everyone, and I firmly believe this. Anyone that reads this thread and needs help running Clenbuterol send me a PM and I will do my best to help you out.:)

Top Bottom