Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen Vs ECA

Best fat burner

• ECA stack

Votes: 27 37.0%
  • Clenbuterol

Votes: 38 52.1%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 8 11.0%

• Total voters
I'm taking EC at the moment and it's working great. Tried clen twice in the past and never saw results, just got terrible cramps! ECA is much easier 2 get and cheaper and will do the job

I took the minimum dosage then after sides halved it.

u took min. dosage and halfed and STILL had unbearable sides??? You weren't stacking with other supps?

Only thing i can think is that you are the minority who is very sensitive to stuff like this. I would try another product that uses another method (different receptors, cns stimulant, appetite suppression, thyroid hormone or mitchondria/atp affector).

Im ok with eca, albuterol I tried 1, 3 dimeth

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

I love albuterol. 6mg 3x a day coupled with a high protein, mod carb and low fat diet has done wonders for me. My fat loss is good and my cardio increases daily.

Don't mind Clen sides except for the cramping. Wow. Also not much for results so not worth it.

Albuterol - doesn't do shit for me. Sides negligible but zero results

ECA - best of the three for me. Minimal sides and gave clean energy. Like ECA a lot. However I try to avoid most stims these days.

Last edited:
Albuterol or GW. Plain and simple. Clen and eca both destroy your heart.

Top Bottom