Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen Vs ECA

Best fat burner

• ECA stack

Votes: 27 37.0%
  • Clenbuterol

Votes: 38 52.1%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 8 11.0%

• Total voters
I've been told you build up a tolerance after 2 weeks so both products are good and should be alternated...that's the route I'd go.

I have used both and I found that ECA was better and seen better results but I think thats becasue I had more energy and had better workouts on it.
With Clen, I feel a little sluggish and have a crash, I havent cycled long enough on it to give a good honest opinion.
I do find that clen flushs the water out of me and gives me a dry look, anyone find this aswell?
also I want to mention BE CAREFUL with ECA just because its not OTC does not mean its safe, if you do use it cycle it. It has potential to completely eliminate sex drive, iv been suffering from this for almost 2 years with little recovery. Does anyone have any solution to help cure this? I would really appreciate it!

I haven't used Clen so I'm not going to vote, but I would like to clear up one thing about EC/ECA. It does stimulate the beta-3 receptors. That is why it can be used for so long. Your beta-2 receptors will indeed down regulate after a week or two, and your appetite won't be suppressed anymore. The thermogenic effects however, do not go away, and in fact actually improve for quite some time. This has been shown to be due to continued beta-3 stimulation. It has also been shown to be protein sparing.

I will note however that most EC/ECA studies are performed on obese subjects, and not those of us looking to lose those last few %. I'd post my references, but I'm tired and will be going to bed soon.

Maybe tomorrow.

I personally love ECA Fat Burners. It always works well for me. Once I tried Clen and T3 and I didn't get much results. Could have been bunk stuff though, guy got it from Mexico.

I pick adderllin first because it effects my heart the least I'd day. Believe it or not ephedrine makes me feel strange and I don't think it is very healthy for me. I do take clen, just in small doses as a stack with adderllin. Taking clen and ephedrine together I think is not smart and I don't advise.

Clen is a bit better but people will look at you funny cause you'll shake. I hated that, plus you get uneased easy.

Top Bottom