Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen Vs ECA

Best fat burner

• ECA stack

Votes: 27 37.0%
  • Clenbuterol

Votes: 38 52.1%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 8 11.0%

• Total voters
im runnin clen now, im one week in and i can see a small difference already. I feel bloated and get headaches flat out on it though, but the shake dont bother me at all. I will be able to compare between that winny soon, i found winny deadly

I've heard of an effect on adrenergic receptors, but androgenic receptors? Do you have a link to the studies on this?

Clenbuterol can cause a down-regulation in testicular androgen receptors. More human studies need to be done IMO regarding this issue and also anti or catabolic properties.

I like to stack them both.. 2 weeks on Clen 2 weeks off with ECA, this way i'm getting the best of both worlds. Oh yes, but not longer than 2 months on clen.

Clenbuterol can cause a down-regulation in testicular androgen receptors. More human studies need to be done IMO regarding this issue and also anti or catabolic properties.

I know some bodybuilders (I'm talking top competitors) use clen during PCT and state they do this because of it's anti-catabolic properties. I know that we haven't seen anything suggesting this at all, yet lots of the big guys do it. I'd like to know if this is true or not. Hopefully we can find out some day.

I like both products. ECA can be bought OTC so that is a plus. ECA is also easier to use because you don't have to ramp up and then get off like you do with Clen.

I like to use ECA as my main fatburner, then after a few weeks I get off the ECA and throw in a 2 week blast of Clenbuterol.

This fits into the "other" category of the polls, but I really like Yohimbine HCl. Not Yohimbine, but specifically the HCl powder form that Nutraplanet makes. ECA works, but Yohimbine is more potent for me. Also, ECA doesn't do much to supress my appetite whereas Yohimbine HCl completely shuts down my appetite for 3-4 hours as all the fatty acids are sent to the bloodstream. Yohimbine bark makes me noxious, but the powder in it's alkaline form is great. Tons of energy, and depending how much you take there are varying levels of how much thermogenesis and sweating one gets. Again, I really like it because it's dirt cheap and because is supresses my appetite as well, rather than just expending energy as heat.

CLEN Hands down, but I agree with everyone else... ECA is something you can use forever or quite often, while clen is that kick you need to go over a the hill...
I never done it without T3 though so biased, but with T3 it's just something.. Works much better when your lower in your BF close to 10%

And as for it's anti-catabolic affects, no studies prove such allegations, only on animals did that happen, so I'm very doubtful

Also, does anyone know if the 3 weeks on Clen or even more are possible if using Benadryl , I'm really interested to find out

Both clen and Eca work on beta-2 receptors!!!
Better off switching between a fatburner like adderllin which works on beta-3 receptors.
Or you could just not hit them at all.... Your choice.
I have found giving the receptors time Off equals better results.

Top Bottom