Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen, Clen clen.. help?

meatneck71

So, I tried a clen cycle before, I just couldn't hack the sides. I bought 3 freakin' bottles thinking that this was the way to go. Maybe, I dosed to quickly, not sure. This time, and it's been a good 6-8 months since the last time, I'd figure I'd give it another go.

So today, I started out with 50mcgs and at first, I felt a rush, like you do when you get a really awesome energy drink..nice clean packed full of energy in my chest. But, later in the day, and for the rest of the day, I have been feeling just awful and out of it, like when you take way too much caffeine. From what I have read online, most say, start out with 40mcgs and work your way to 140mcgs. I did get to 100 mcgs the last time I tried this, but omg, it was sooo powerful.

I have been burning hot all dam day, which is ideally, what I am looking for. Is it possible to stay at a lower dosage and still accomplish a good amount of fat loss (looking to burn about 5-6 pounds of stubborn fat)? I'm not looking to do more than 2 weeks on. I can handle the shakes, the sweats, but I need the mental focus. Just don't want to waste the product. I'm eating right, exercising daily, etc.. I was thinking about keeping it around 25-50mcgs and see if I get used to it mentally and maybe up it once clarity arrives :)

Thanks Stevesmi. I'm going to seriously try to stick to this routine as closely as I can this go around. If I can't I'm definitely tossing it or giving it away. I will check out cardarine. thanks for the advice.

So, I tried a clen cycle before, I just couldn't hack the sides. I bought 3 freakin' bottles thinking that this was the way to go. Maybe, I dosed to quickly, not sure. This time, and it's been a good 6-8 months since the last time, I'd figure I'd give it another go.

So today, I started out with 50mcgs and at first, I felt a rush, like you do when you get a really awesome energy drink..nice clean packed full of energy in my chest. But, later in the day, and for the rest of the day, I have been feeling just awful and out of it, like when you take way too much caffeine. From what I have read online, most say, start out with 40mcgs and work your way to 140mcgs. I did get to 100 mcgs the last time I tried this, but omg, it was sooo powerful.

I have been burning hot all dam day, which is ideally, what I am looking for. Is it possible to stay at a lower dosage and still accomplish a good amount of fat loss (looking to burn about 5-6 pounds of stubborn fat)? I'm not looking to do more than 2 weeks on. I can handle the shakes, the sweats, but I need the mental focus. Just don't want to waste the product. I'm eating right, exercising daily, etc.. I was thinking about keeping it around 25-50mcgs and see if I get used to it mentally and maybe up it once clarity arrives :)

This doesn't sound like a good time at all.
Drop it brother, find another option.

Report with observations:

I read a huge thread on another board in which a guy ran this on and off in 2 week cycles at 50mcgs and experienced a decent loss of fat without changing anything. I decided, maybe that's what I was missing in running it. He chronicled his cycle over 16 pages. I decided to give this one more shot and here's my report. I decided to keep this at a low dosage. I started out at 25 mcgs for a few days, got some sides, but tolerable. For the next two weeks I kept it at 50 mcgs because I was still feeling a little of the sides, but it wasn't that bad. I lost 4 1/2 pounds with exercise and didn't change anything (actually exercised the same amount). I stopped taking it for two weeks, then started up this week. I have been running it 50mcgs every day this week until today. I haven't been feeling any sides, believing my body is building a tolerance, so I upped it to 75 today. My heart felt like it was beating a little faster but everything is in check, so I'm good to go. I'll run it tomorrow and off for the weekend as usual. Lost 2 pounds this week.

The one good thing that I see about the fat burning effects of this drug is that if you do it in moderation and don't push it above your body's ability to build a tolerance, you'll be fine. If you take 40mcgs and the feelings of anxiety, shakiness never subside, don't go any higher. Obviously, your body can't take it until it's ready. I don't think running it above 75mcgs is worth the risk from long term sides etc. I'm only using this to help get over some stubborn fat loss. I'm not competing, just cutting. I'm also not using anything else in the meantime.

Maybe this isn't for everyone (as I thought myself when I first took it), but maybe a lot of people are going about dosing clen the wrong way. I probably won't do this again for a while, but it certainly helped me get over this hump. Just my .02

Top Bottom