Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clearing out inventory! Up to 40% off everything until Monday at midnight PST (27th)

Elite Members,

We have officially launched the 48hr Warehouse Clearance Sale! Up to 40% off everything!

We are moving our headquarters and need to clear out inventory!

All items have been slashed down to the lowest price in history!

Just head over to Primordial Performance and add the items to the cart to get the discount applied.

NO COUPON REQUIRED.

Discounts on products -

1-T TREN - 40% OFF!
1-T - 40% OFF!
Dermacrine - 40% OFF!
Sustain Alpha - 40% OFF!
DermaTherm Target - 40% OFF!
Topical Solution - 40% OFF!
Toco-8 - 40% OFF!
Slumber Stack - 40% OFF!
Phyto-Testosterone - 40% OFF!
EndoAmp Max - 30% OFF!
Green Tea - 30% OFF!
Beta-Alanine - 30% OFF!
Organic Vitaberry - 20% OFF!
IBCAA - 15% OFF!
German Creatine - 15% OFF!
CLA softgels - 10% OFF​

Discounts on stacks -

Sale ends 7/27/09 at midnight PST!

Valid only at Primordial Performance

Yours in health & fitness,

Eric Potratz
Primordial Founder & President

Questions?

Phone – 1-800-568-2924
Email - [email protected]
Visit - Primordial Performance

Re: Clearing out inventory! Up to 40% off everything until Monday at midnight PST (27

I'm definitely tryin to jump on this offer. Askin the parents for money til payday :)

Re: Clearing out inventory! Up to 40% off everything until Monday at midnight PST (27

Ordered another fat loss stack. :D
With the improved canadian dollar and discount, couldn't pass it up. :D

Howd you manage to get them to ship to canada?....at the check out page it says, product not available to canada or australia! This is so lame ....i wanted to go in for some of that 1-T

Howd you manage to get them to ship to canada?....at the check out page it says, product not available to canada or australia! This is so lame ....i wanted to go in for some of that 1-T

1-T contains ingredients banned in canada.
The fat loss stack doesnt. :)

i just got my 1-t yesturday. i should have waited one week to order. guess this gives me the oppertunity to get the 1-t tren

Top Bottom