Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clean supplements/traces of prohormones

redfoxaut

Hi!
I have a question because supplements.
in austria we had a scandal because some supps (Ultimate Nutrition, universal...) were contaminated with phs..

so i am doing shot put and also have dopingtests so i have to check, that my supplements are clean..
In Austria we have some firms, who guarentee the cleanness /check the supps in the doping laboratory...

How do competitive athlete in Usa do? Because i think it is the worst thing to be positive at a doping test because of aminos..
Are there any sites, where i can find information about it?

and what about Phs? I thought, they are no forbidden in the usa? Is that right,or not?

thanks for you help and greetings from AUstria
martin
www.martingratzer.at

there have been reported incidences of supplements being contaminated with PH's. This can be due to three main reasons. 1- manufacturing equipment was used for multiple products, which caused cross contamination(this can depend on the batch of product and bottle to bottle in some cases if cross contamination occured). 2- supplement company put it there on purpose. 3- Athlete put it in there to place blame on testing positive for steroids. Currently there is no form of supplement regulation in the united states. PH's are illegal, but now some supplement companies are creating steroid molecules and altering its structure as so it will not be considered illegal based on the bill passed in 2004 by president Bush(it depends on your knowledge of chemical structures and how you interperate the words, they are walking a fine line in some cases, and some chemical structures are clearly illegal by any standard right now). Doping controll in united states sports is not like other countries(athletes here are informed before they will be tested in some cases, and they make accomidations for athletes, because sports brings in lots of money and there is corruption. And there are currently steroids that do not show up on drug testing here in the US and that are currently being used in torino italy(which i do not know anything about).

Top Bottom