Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cla caps or green tea caps from primordial performance

my order of dieselbolan and tren tfo should be coming either tomorrow or the day after, so i was wondering if the green tea and cla caps can work together, and how should i take them?

cla is good shit. I honestly have never used the tea-3 caps they have. But And I hate to say it you missed out on the sale they had for the old dermatherm lol.. They are having a buy one get one free sale though. Wonder if thats for the new dermatherm too?

I see the product on their website. So would you suggest I use the dermatherm over the cla caps ?

Whole different product. You could use them together and it will work great with the stack you have now. I would use the dermatherm during the cycle and then use the cla during what ever you are using for pct. It will help with recovery and keeping fat off as you go into pct.

Buy them both. They are cheap and effective. Take 4-8 CLA daily with meals. I'm not too sure of the Green tea dosing, but 1000-1500mg a day spread throughout the day is the dose I use when taking it.

Top Bottom