Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CKD Supplements...>?

MonStar1023

I am going to be starting a CKD this Sunday and I wanted you all to make sure that I was taking the right supplements etc. for the most OPTIMAL results.

Sunday-Friday... (no carbs)
Fat-Loss Stack:
1 Adipo 3x per day
15 mg. ephedra 3x per day
200 mg. caffeine 3x per day
2 Metabolic Thyrolean 3x per day
1 Biotest T2 3x per day

Multivitamin 2x per day
1g vitamin C 3x per day
5g creatine + 5g glutamine postworkout
1 tbsp. flax seed oil 2-3x per day

Should I add ALA or chromium or any of those supplements to my supplements for the no-carb phase? Maybe potassium or a few others I have heard are useful but I am really not sure.

Saturday... (carb-up)
20g creatine throughout the day
15-20g glutamine throughout the day
1000-1500 mg. ALA throughout the day
3g arginine 2x per day

I dont know what else to take on my carb-up.. maybe some vanadyl but that usually makes me feel totally sick to my stomach so probably not.

HELP!
:D:D

1 Adipo 3x per day
15 mg. ephedra 3x per day
200 mg. caffeine 3x per day
2 Metabolic Thyrolean 3x per day
1 Biotest T2 3x per day

i've said it before, i think this is way too excessive.

And about the creatine, if i remember correctly, studies have shown that only 3g can be absorbed into the muscle once you have loaded. So 5g once or twice a day should be enough, if you go for 20g on carb up you'll just be pissing out the excess creatine. It would probobly be wiser to take 5g twice a day on workout days, and maybe the rest of the days 5g after you load.

About chromium i stopped taking it b/c i heard the only way your body can use it is if it is deficient in this mineral, and since i take a multi twice a day i don't think i'll be deficient. The ALA you probobly already know i love it, only time i wouldn't take it is if you're only eating protein and fat w/ no carbs. And speaking for myself only on this one, i do take sodium and potassium before a workout b/c i know you will lose so much.

Top Bottom