Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

citrulline malate

Vincentlagos

[FONT=&quot]So I've been researching quite a bit lately regarding citrulline malate and its effectiveness. Many reviews have stated that it is far superior to arginine for vasodilation and endurance. It is a precursor to arginine. Who has used it here and what are your thoughts on it?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

a lot of that are cherry picked studies by supp companies trying to SELL YOU products with it.

if you want my opinion don't waste your money on it

what would you recommend in difference to the citruline malate? I want something that will keep me pumped up and veiny.

I've used it many times. It's pretty decent stuff in my opinion
I use off and on as well. It tastes disgusting, but it does really help me get a few more reps in on each set. Wouldn't say it helps me with vascularity though.

I use off and on as well. It tastes disgusting, but it does really help me get a few more reps in on each set. Wouldn't say it helps me with vascularity though.

No help with vascularity ? I could definitely add a few more reps to my bench and deadlift. I’m looking forward to the results!

L-Citrulline over Cit Malate - Citrulline is cheap for what it does. Citrulline isn't that bad for taste, but the malic acid in Cit Malate leaves the aftertaste in your mouth similarly to when you vomit...it's not a nice taste

L-Citrulline over Cit Malate - Citrulline is cheap for what it does. Citrulline isn't that bad for taste, but the malic acid in Cit Malate leaves the aftertaste in your mouth similarly to when you vomit...it's not a nice taste
Oh, I won't dispute that at all. The taste of citrulline malate is straight up disgusting. I slam and then make ugly facing and noises of disgust every time.

Top Bottom