Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Citrulline malate

I was curious what this compound was used for exactly?

Google directed me to an article on a site I used to rep for:

[h=3]What is Citrulline Malate?[/h] Citrulline Malate combines the amino acid citrulline with malate, an organic salt. It plays a role in numerous biochemical reactions within muscle tissue.
[h=3]Why Should I Take It?[/h] If you’re looking to increase performance capacity in the gym or when you train, Citrulline Malate is believed to positively impact a number of key biological processes, including:
Reducing Lactic Acid and Ammonia Buildup.
When we train – whether we run, lift heavy weights, or attack a spin class – our bodies produce ammonia and other toxic by-products. A build-up of these by-products leads to a reduction in athletic performance. Step forward, Citrulline Malate. It plays an important role in the Urea Cycle, helping to eliminate these by-products, increasing your ability to maintain performance and fight off muscle fatigue.
Greater Nitric Oxide Production.
Supplementation of Citrulline Malate is shown to increase Arginine levels in the body, which supports the production of Nitric Oxide. This in turn has benefits like increasing blood flow, oxygen transportation and nutrient uptake, as well as assisting muscle functions for improved output and growth.
Supports the ATP System for Prolonged Output.
It is believed that supplementing with Citrulline Malate can also assist athletes by increasing aerobic energy production – allowing you to reach higher endurance thresholds. There is also evidence of improved phosphocreatine recovery, post-exercise.
[h=3]When should I take it?[/h] Citrulline Malate is best taken on an empty stomach for optimal absorption. On exercise days we would recommend taking one serving first thing in the morning and another serving 30-40 minutes prior to exercise.
[h=3]How much should I take?[/h] We recommend taking 3.0g-5.0g per serving, 1-2 times daily. A BULK POWDERS™ 5ml measure (level scoop) provides approximately 2.6g of Citrulline Malate powder. We therefore recommend using 1-2 scoops per serving depending on your preference.

Top Bottom