Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cissis quadrangularis - yay or nay?

Nwey

I will be going to Thailand next week, and I havebeen doing some research on the herbs you can buy there. The thing isthat I have very bad joint pains, and I would like to use somethingon a constant basis to deal with that. Also, I have had a bad caraccident last year, broke several bones, and now they hurt meregularly. So I read that cissis quadrangularis is good for bones andit can even act as a pain killer. How good is it? I could buy tons ofit dirt cheap, so if it is worth it, will be glad to hear that.

There's a difference between joint formulas and ingredients. One lot work on bones (so calcium etc) and the others on tendons, sinews and connective tissues. Ensure you get the right products for your needs.

Last edited:
The extract of this herb is indeed great for bonesand joints. It is a good anti-oxidant, analgesic andanti-inflammatory. Interestingly, it will also help with diet, as itcan reduce your appetite and contribute to fat loss. Also, it is goodfor cholesterol and blood sugar. So as you can see, it is a verycomplete supplement that is definitely worth it, especially when youcan get it for cheap. Just be careful in Thailand, because the stuffthey usually sell to tourists is of poor quality – they know thatfew of them will return, so their objective is to sell cheap as muchas they can. All in all, client fidelity is not a priority to them.At least I have noticed to have better results with N2Joint RX, whichalso has cissis quadrangularis, among many other nice ingredients.

Using a cissis quadrangularis supplement will be better then nothing but the best joint supplements contain multiple different ingredients as they work synergistically.

It's like a 1 + 1 = 3 effect

Check out N2joint rx from n2bm.com ->
https://www.evolutionary.org/tag/n2joint-rx/

It contains Hyaluronic acid, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Glucosamine, Cissus quadrangularis, and Chondroitin sulfate.

I see - thank you for the information. Is N2Joint that complete, or I would need any additional supplements to use with it for the joints?

It is indeed very complete. For the joints I would only add in there some fish oil. This would be a hella good stack for keeping the joints healthy.

N2Joint is a complete joint product. If you wanted to add other things for healing then these are what I would read about:

-Ostarine
-Nutrobal
-HGH
-fish oil

Top Bottom