Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Circulation help

lzedo

I have noticed since I've bulked up that my feet and hands get cold especially while I am sleeping at night. Someone told me that that could be from poor circulation and it's something that I shouldn't take lightly. Is there a supplement that you can recommend that can increase circulation

Sounds like you have bad circulation, you need to do more yoga and take n2guard, it will help with blood flow

I have noticed since I've bulked up that my feet and hands get cold especially while I am sleeping at night. Someone told me that that could be from poor circulation and it's something that I shouldn't take lightly. Is there a supplement that you can recommend that can increase circulation

It's the pressure of the increased size on blood vessels. Lose weight.

It is a circulation issue, do more leg exercises, take n2guard and NUTROZOL- NATURAL booster of HGH and sleep aid

That could be the cause but no way to know just by what you report. You would need to have a doctor work with you on this. You can certainly take N2Guard for organ health but it may be lifestyle related too.

Top Bottom