x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Chocolate Triple Threat tastes amazing!

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Chocolate Triple Threat tastes amazing! within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: After being on this board for almost a year and having seen umpteen ads for George Spellwin's "Triple Threat" protein powder, I finally decided to give it a try. I order chocolate flavor. To my surprise, it was here in 4 days! Then, apprehensively, I opened it up for the taste test... 2 scoops of Triple Threat with milk... all I can say is: THIS STUFF IS THE BEST TASTING PROTEIN POWDER I'VE EVER TRIED, and I've tried almost all of them. The only ones that are comparable are the chocolate

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Cuts

Chocolate Triple Threat tastes amazing!

After being on this board for almost a year and having seen umpteen ads for George Spellwin's "Triple Threat" protein powder, I finally decided to give it a try. I order chocolate flavor. To my surprise, it was here in 4 days! Then, apprehensively, I opened it up for the taste test... 2 scoops of Triple Threat with milk... all I can say is: THIS STUFF IS THE BEST TASTING PROTEIN POWDER I'VE EVER TRIED, and I've tried almost all of them. The only ones that are comparable are the chocolate peanut butter and chocolate mocha Myoplex shakes, but those are damn expensive. I've been looking for a less expensive, good tasting alternative, and at long last, I've found it. For those of you who still haven't tried it, I highly recommend you do... the stuff tastes like Nestle's chocolate milk! Anyway, thanks a lot George, for a great tasting, quality product!

Cuts - what are the numbers per serving (p/c/f/cals)?

yea TT choc is good. It tastes a bit different every time.. i thikn the best tasting most simple combo is

1 , 1/2 cup milk

1 glass ice

5 scoops TT

this is about a 90 g protein shake.. mmm good

Pro Bodybuilder
    Hey gymtime, click here and you'll see the nutritional info:

http://shop.massquantities.com/supplements/120.html

Amateur Bodybuilder thesuperstar's Avatar
    i like vanilla.

just be ready for the nazty fartz.

Elite Bodybuilder
    by far MQ's TT Choc and Van are the best tasting shakes around, as well as long lasting and inexpensive. THe only thing about them is they kill lactose intolerant people like myself. And if your not, still prepare for gas! In my opinion, take one shake after your postowrkout meal (1 hour) and one at night. Gas shouldn't be so bad and you should be covered.

Cuts
    Originally posted by gymtime
    Cuts - what are the numbers per serving (p/c/f/cals)?
    If you didn't check it out on the above link, one scoop correlates to about 20/8/1 (P/C/F). I usually use two scoops with either water, milk, or apple juice. I'm lactose intolerant, but although yes, I've been farting all day, it's not nearly as bad as milk is for me.

Originally posted by Cuts

If you didn't check it out on the above link, one scoop correlates to about 20/8/1 (P/C/F). I usually use two scoops with either water, milk, or apple juice. I'm lactose intolerant, but although yes, I've been farting all day, it's not nearly as bad as milk is for me.
    Tad more information that I wanted, but hey, I like a man who's thorough. Thanks cuts!!

Rolls Royce
    Originally posted by Distortion
    yea TT choc is good. It tastes a bit different every time.. i thikn the best tasting most simple combo is

1 , 1/2 cup milk

1 glass ice

5 scoops TT

this is about a 90 g protein shake.. mmm good
    Can your body even use 90 grams of protein at one time?... I thought that the body can only use a certain amount of protein at a time and the rest just gets shit and pissed out... And I always thought that the number was way lower than 90 grams.

Originally posted by Rolls Royce

Can your body even use 90 grams of protein at one time?... I thought that the body can only use a certain amount of protein at a time and the rest just gets shit and pissed out... And I always thought that the number was way lower than 90 grams.
    i've heard both.... Personally i think its crap that you can only take in 30 g at a time and shit out the rest. If your body wants protein its not gona reject some