Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chocolate Triple Threat tastes amazing!

Cuts, I have to disagree with you...

I think the vanilla Triple Threat is the best tasting protein powder out there. I just got mine yesterday and had it for breakfast and lunch today. Amazingly good.

Now I have a bias in that I am not one who appreciates chocolate, so my vote is with the vanilla.

Re: Cuts, I have to disagree with you...

overweight.com said:
I think the vanilla Triple Threat is the best tasting protein powder out there. I just got mine yesterday and had it for breakfast and lunch today. Amazingly good.

Now I have a bias in that I am not one who appreciates chocolate, so my vote is with the vanilla.

How is it mixed with water? I'm doing the low carb thing right now so it's important for me that whatever protein I use tastes tolerably good in water too. Chocolate TT is amazing with milk, but it's still pretty good mixed with cold water too, which I can't say about most other protein powders. Have you tried the Vanilla TT in water yet? If not, please do so and let me know how it is... maybe I'll go for that next time. Thanks.

Cuts, anyone. I am extremely lactose intolerant. If I even drink a glass or regular mile I have the hershey squirts and a sore butt al day. I have been thinking of trying the TT chocolate however I ddont want to be in the crapper all day. I have tried the strawberry myoplex in the past mixed with water and that was fine for me no probs, but get this I would drink the chocolate myoplex and be in the can. I still cant figure that out. I would like to buy the TT especially to help out this board but I have just thrown out so many protein powders in the past becuase it gave me the craps. Anyone, I would appreciate any info. I am leaning towards buying it.

Rotty said:
Cuts, anyone. I am extremely lactose intolerant. If I even drink a glass or regular mile I have the hershey squirts and a sore butt al day. I have been thinking of trying the TT chocolate however I ddont want to be in the crapper all day. I have tried the strawberry myoplex in the past mixed with water and that was fine for me no probs, but get this I would drink the chocolate myoplex and be in the can. I still cant figure that out. I would like to buy the TT especially to help out this board but I have just thrown out so many protein powders in the past becuase it gave me the craps. Anyone, I would appreciate any info. I am leaning towards buying it.

Hershey squirts? LOL

Man, the answer is quite simple... if it really is pure lactose intolerance causing your digestive problems, Lactase (the enzyme you're deficient in) pills are available over the counter at any corner drug store. Pop one or two right before you drink you're shake and wahlah! No more hershey squirts...

Top Bottom