Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chest pain from amino acids

con44nor

I've been experiencing chest pains ever since I started using amino acids. The ones I'm using have a lot of leucine in them. What is happening is I'll take it and then about 30 to 40 minutes later I start getting chest pain. I don't think it's a coincidence that I stopped using them for a few days and the pains went away

i believe it has to do with the other ingredients in those amino acids. not themselves

however amino acids are a complete waste of money. i keep trying to educate people on why. it is absurd as taking canola oil in your diet or sugar or even salt. we already get TOO MUCH of all that shit in our diet, adding more is not healthy for you

I'm not a fan of amino acids period, I like full protein
sounds like you have aminos spiked with something be careful using that
better you go with some amino acids that are from real protein even whey protein will do

i believe it has to do with the other ingredients in those amino acids. not themselves

however amino acids are a complete waste of money. i keep trying to educate people on why. it is absurd as taking canola oil in your diet or sugar or even salt. we already get TOO MUCH of all that shit in our diet, adding more is not healthy for you

On point. Coloring etc and an allergic reaction.

Amino acids are what makes muscle and are in your food. You won't be allergic to them.

I haven’t heard of this before but I don’t supplement with amino acids they are a waste in my opinion. You get them from your food intake

Top Bottom