Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cheating days question

it really doesn't matter what the food is, it boils down to calories.. if you want to have a cheat meal figure out how many calories is okay to hit. then go from there

if you are fat you simply cannot afford to have any cheat meals and don't listen to the guru's who say 'you have to have a cheat meal to spur metabolism' that myth was debunked a long time ago and is still pushed

only someone who is ultra lean needs a cheat meal. 96% of typical americans have zero business having any sort of cheat meal ever

Makes no difference man. The key is to make sure you are still under your maintenance calories on the day you have your cheat meal. That will mean not eating as much as you normally would to make up for the difference.

I use my 'cheat days' to enjoy foods that are still healthy, but not on my regular diet.

If you normally eat brown rice, try brown rice pasta with some pasta sauce on top.

If you normally eat lean steak, mix it up and buy some lean ground bison. etc.

For my last 'cheat meal' I had brown rice pasta with pasta sauce, lean ground bison, steamed broccoli and a protein bar for dessert

Top Bottom