Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cheapest Online Supplements

Status
Not open for further replies.

forumula5

Everyone is always threading about where to get the top brands for the least amount of money online. No, this is not a spam -

Just sharing the information bvecause I'm sick of paying so much money and also waiting for my products to arrive weeks after I order...

Anyway, they got Xenadrine for $19.95 and the 1-AD for like $36.95.

I do tons of research and searches and these people are coming up the cheapest on every account. Not to mention I got my stuff three days after I ordered.

Anyway their site is http://massnutrition.com

You can order toll free also @ 866-577-MASS

Let me know your experiences.

Karma to All!!!!

You sound WAY to much like a "undercover" participant in this business. I'm still trying to figure out weather or not you get bad karma because its so rare to see a lame post like this. i don't care how "caring" you are..

Lame??

Muscle,

Why is it lame to help the people on this board out. This question gets posted at least twice a week. Oh and by the way, I used to order from dps but lately their service on my orders has been terrible.

How does a brother drop a line of information without being ridiculed for spamming???

If you didn't care for the post, ignore it and let others soak in the info. No need to bash.

Just my .02

Formula,

The site that you mentioned does have very good prices (42 packs of myoplex for 57 - that is good) but their product selection is limited.

I do think that dpsnutrition.com is still the top dog as far as prices and selection.

Actually I am glad to see this, My roomate just did his last and final cycle and is starting on suplements, for health reasons, and was asking about supplements on the net. I had no Idea of any good sites at all, so all of these posts help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom