Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cheapest / Best Tasting WHEY PROTEIN

MonStar1023

Whatd you think is the CHEAPEST grams per $ of whey protein.. and best tasting..

I gotta go with Optimum Nutrition 5 lbs. Choclate.. OKAY taste and cheap or EAS Simply Whey Choclate..

Optimum has Pina Colada out though.. might give it a shot..

:D:D

From what I understand EAS's Precision Whey Protein Choclate is supposed to be really unbelievable when it comes to taste..

:confused::confused:

Right now at all GNC's, EAS is on sale, so if you have a Gold Card, you can pick up 5 lbs. of whey for under $25. As for taste...Isopure is pretty tough to beat...Designer is good quality and tatses good...optimum is low in sodium and not too bad on the taste buds...Precision Protein from EAS is close to Designer in quality and taste, but much more expensive. If you can find it, Ectreme Labs makes a 7 lb. whey that really tastes good for about $50-$55.

spentagn said:
Most of those proteins use hydrolyzed whey as the main source, so I won't touch them.

I thought hydrolyzed whey was the BETTER stuff, or am I confusing whey hydrolysate with hydrolyzed whey?

Top Bottom