Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cheap protein

02gixxersix said:
When you get to checkout you can use my discount code "gixxer" It will net you 5% off your first order.

OK thanks. Again, how is the taste in comparison to something like Muscle Mlik? Is there any other protein that you can compare it to as far as taste goes? I dont want to drop $150 on protein that makes me want to puke when I drink it.

Does anyone else have an opinion on Trueprotein's protein taste? I am not bashing gixxer but I do believe you said if we buy and use your code then you benefit so there seems to be a bit of bias there.

blackhat said:
Does anyone else have an opinion on Trueprotein's protein taste? I am not bashing gixxer but I do believe you said if we buy and use your code then you benefit so there seems to be a bit of bias there.

I use TrueProtein.

I buy the MPI (Milk Protein Isolate, its a 80/20 blend of Whey Isolate and Casein Isolate).. I've also bought the TeamSkip which is 3 types of protein blended at 33%. Both are great texture, and flavor, and mix ability. Better than anything I've bought and I've done it all from random startups online to GNC, to EAS..

Only use the PREMIUM flavors. Chocolate, Choco-Banana, and Orange Creamsicle are my favorites. I used to love Banana Bash but that shit gets a bit over bearing after 10lbs :p Orange creamsicle is about to be never ordered again for the same reason. They are both great flavors, just don't get 10lbs of em! Strawberry Banana is seriously tasty also.

You can go on the forums @ trueprotein and ask a bunch of questions, or use someone else's promotional code.. All that does is give gixxer a bit of a discount if enough orders are made with his code.. You could also just use someone elses code - look at the sig's in the forums.

Burpees said:
I use TrueProtein.

I buy the MPI (Milk Protein Isolate, its a 80/20 blend of Whey Isolate and Casein Isolate).. I've also bought the TeamSkip which is 3 types of protein blended at 33%. Both are great texture, and flavor, and mix ability. Better than anything I've bought and I've done it all from random startups online to GNC, to EAS..

Only use the PREMIUM flavors. Chocolate, Choco-Banana, and Orange Creamsicle are my favorites. I used to love Banana Bash but that shit gets a bit over bearing after 10lbs :p Orange creamsicle is about to be never ordered again for the same reason. They are both great flavors, just don't get 10lbs of em! Strawberry Banana is seriously tasty also.

You can go on the forums @ trueprotein and ask a bunch of questions, or use someone else's promotional code.. All that does is give gixxer a bit of a discount if enough orders are made with his code.. You could also just use someone elses code - look at the sig's in the forums.

Thanks bro, this is the kind of post I was hoping for. I dont mind giving gixxer the perk, I was just trying to eliminate as much bias as possible in order to make my own assessment. Good stuff, good stuff. Btw if I had karma to give, id give you some. Still not even sure on how to tell how much I have.

Nothing tastes as good as muscle milk. However, muscle milk has a lot of fat and other stuff in it that makes it taste the way it does. The premium flavors are great and what I would do would be to buy however much you want in dutch chocolate fudge or chocolate banana and then get the sampler with it to try all the other flavors.

02gixxersix said:
Nothing tastes as good as muscle milk

oh gixxer it makes me sad that you've said this... I had hopes for the future of protein that someone would dare to step into the delicious realm. By the way do you still ride that gixxer you used to have?

I hear ya. I love muscle milk but it gets expensive. Nah I have a 2002 R1 now but that's for sale too since i have no time to ride at the moment.

02gixxersix said:
I hear ya. I love muscle milk but it gets expensive. Nah I have a 2002 R1 now but that's for sale too since i have no time to ride at the moment.

No time to ride? At $4+ a gallon I'd be riding that thing all year long no matter how uncomfortable it gets. When winter rolls around I'd throw some chains on those tires

ON is not expensive...if you shop at the right place. dpsnutrition.net is probably "the" cheapest site online to buy supps and for the quality of ON protein it is extremely cheap

rbranum said:
ON is not expensive...if you shop at the right place. dpsnutrition.net is probably "the" cheapest site online to buy supps and for the quality of ON protein it is extremely cheap

Yea, but what does it taste like? As I said before, I cant stomach the thick MetRx style stuff. I got to have a nice, thin, easily mixable protein

Top Bottom