Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cheap protein

Iggy- said:
forget buying online. go to sams club and get some EAS protein. . . . 5 lbs for $28.00
that price kicks gnc in the behind

GNC is probably the worst place to buy protein, at least that I am aware of. I couldn't believe their prices.

I'm telling you guys Trueprotein is the way to go. They have the highest quality protein for the best price. If you buy something from EAS or GNC they could be using crappy concentrate with crappy bioavailability and you would never know it. With TP you can still use inexpensive concentrate, but it will be of the highest quality and it's like $5.50 a lb or something like that. Another nice thing about TP is that they add all the flavoring and sweeteners AFTER they weight the protein out, so when you pay for 5 lbs of protein that is exactly what you get. Not to mention all the other supps they have on hand. Great company with great products and fantastic customer service. You can't go wrong.

Iggy- said:
ill try trueprotein out after i finish my last 5lbs of nitrotech
You'll be very please I'm sure after switching from the ass-raping you get when paying for Nitrotech to the great prices and quality of TP. Don't forget to use the discount code gixxer to get 5% off your first purchase.

but is it a better protein than nitrotech? what are the pros and cons of both of them?

^ What he said, and also, what is the taste like? Comparable to something as delicious as Muscle Mlik??

I can't speak for the quality of Nitro-tech's protein but you can see analysis sheets on all the products at TP and Dante the owner is a great guy. It is definitely the highest quality protein and the best part is you can make custom mixes of different kinds of proteins to fit your needs and budget. I use 50% concentrate and 50% isolate cold-filtration with dutch chocolate fudge and it's awesome. You can also get plain protein so you can use it in cooking and stuff, and then buy flavor packs so you don't always have to eat the same flavor stuff. Go check it out trueprotein.com.

02gixxersix said:
I can't speak for the quality of Nitro-tech's protein but you can see analysis sheets on all the products at TP and Dante the owner is a great guy. It is definitely the highest quality protein and the best part is you can make custom mixes of different kinds of proteins to fit your needs and budget. I use 50% concentrate and 50% isolate cold-filtration with dutch chocolate fudge and it's awesome. You can also get plain protein so you can use it in cooking and stuff, and then buy flavor packs so you don't always have to eat the same flavor stuff. Go check it out trueprotein.com.

Did you say there was a discount code for this place? Sorry, I am in a hurry and I can't get away from this board.

Top Bottom