Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Changing my physique on supps?

is it possible to change your physique using supplements or is that just a pipe dream?
add a friend of mine come to me after a couple months and he looked completely different transform his body and he said that he was using supplements. he wouldn't say which ones though he would just smile.

Yes but in this case I think the others are correct

What an open ended question.
First of all what do you classify as a “ supplement “! Most lump all sops and PED into the list of supplements. That is wrong. Your buddy is yanking your chain. That is not someone giving good advice. Is there stuff you can add to your body to aid in changes, YES!
However why would you ask what to take, but not tell us what you are currently doing? Nobody should give advice to someone that doesn’t give history.
Male/ female
Weight
Goal
Current Training
Current diet. (You need to be tracking)
What are you currently taking?
Any medical issues?etc…
Your body is an amazing machine. Like a car. Learn how it works best for you. Make it run properly by giving it good maintenance. Don’t not take a car and just add jet fuel to it and expect it to become a high performance race car.
It will only disappoint you.
Sorry for the soap box.
Help us be helpful to you!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Top Bottom