Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cellmass + monohydrate

dippsteruu77

[FONT=&quot]Ive been taking cellmass for a minute, and was wondering about the benifits of adding monohydrate in to the system. Some supplemets at the stores have powders with CEE and MONO in there ingredents already. What do you think? Am I wasting my time and money?[/FONT]

good question

overdosing on mono creatine does more harm than good.. don't get fooled by the social media clowns trying to sell you more more more of everything. excess creatine gets stuck in the intestines and will bloat you.

get a product that has the proper amount along with HCL.. that is why i love ancient strength

[FONT=&quot]Ive been taking cellmass for a minute, and was wondering about the benifits of adding monohydrate in to the system. Some supplemets at the stores have powders with CEE and MONO in there ingredents already. What do you think? Am I wasting my time and money?[/FONT]
Its completely unnecessary. Once you reach cell saturation with creatine, which actually takes slightly less than 5g....everything else just goes to waste.

Top Bottom