Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cellmass

Been taking it for 3 weeks. Definitely doesn't upset my stomach the way monohydrate did. While expensive I'm comsidering purchasing it for another 3 weeks.

I just started taking it today. Been taking NoXplode for the past few weeks and now I'm stacking the 2. NoXplode makes me jittery as hell but it seems to work quite well. I'll let you know how the Cell Mass works stacked with the NoXplode.

i just bought my 2nd tub of CellMass yesterday, it gave me awsome gains (although i am taking it withh nitrix and NOXplode) it is expensive, but in my opinion worth it, tastes good also. i heard taking CellMass with grape juice helps, because of the amount of maltodextrin, helped me
ohhh and NOXplode makes me really jittery and shakey almost feel nervous before the workout, but once you start, you work like crazy!

Cool!! Thanks for the response guys.

I'm also taking NoXplode. It makes me jittery to but I definatley notice a difference since I've been on it.

ianhockey91: What's the kind of CEE your taking?

Top Bottom