Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cell tech or power tech creatine?

I've used Cell Tech and I got nice results. Just be careful cuz that stuff will get you a nice gut if you don't do cardio. It has tons of sugar. If you're bulking then I say go for it. Also, make sure to drink about 1-2 gallons of day of water to keep you nicely hydrated. peace

Cell tech definately. and best timnes to take it are first thing in the morning before breakfast and immediately post workout

Cell tech definately. and best timnes to take it are first thing in the morning before breakfast and immediately post workout

Mike P.T. said:

fuck it got posted 3 times. sorry bros didnt mean for that. i like cell tech but not THAT much. hehe

Mike P.T. said:

Above is another one your behalf Mike PT. I agree though, cell tech's da bomb. FYI there's a cheaper alternative to cell tech. It's called Creatine express by Scitec Nutrition. It has the exact same ingredients but at about 1/2 the price.

Both of them aren't that good. Use EAS phosphagen or EAS phosphagen HP or Mass Quantities Volumex, all have good micronized top grade creatine, and HP has that transport system that many people feel helps them. Cell tech is overpriced sugar. And I imagine power-tech is some close-to-cell-tech rip off...

YUM

Top Bottom