Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cell tech or power tech creatine?

Lostdog said:
Whats the deal with liquid creatine good/shit?

creatine is not stable in any liquid solution no matter what some companies say. like willyumyum says. waste of money although i dont agree with phosphagen being better than Cell Tech.

Never tried Cell-tech is there a loading phase like other creatines or can you just take it like Mike said morning and post work out. Like any other protein supplement. Just curious I never tried it but looks interesting as hell ;)

acuraman said:
Never tried Cell-tech is there a loading phase like other creatines or can you just take it like Mike said morning and post work out. Like any other protein supplement. Just curious I never tried it but looks interesting as hell ;)

you dont need a loading phase with creatine. its like a glass of water. once the glass is full you can no longer fill it up, its just wasted. u can load though if u want in the beginning so your muscles will hold more creatine and therefore water within the muscle to start with. either way, u will end up with the same amount in your muscles.

I used cell tech last year found it was to harch on my system got bad shits by the second week and got very bloated but i did notice substatial strength and weight gain.

M.A.S.S

Power Tech has 10g of creatine plus 3g of Glutamine, It also has a lot less sugar (around 25 or so) the rest is complex. It is pretty new to the market. You can also get 10 more servings for around $15 cheaper then cell-tech.

Top Bottom