Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cell-tech, nitro-tech, creatine, help????!!!!

LeanTeen

Hey I'm a 16 year old looking to put on more muscle mass but not fat. Gold-card day is coming up very soon and I am finishing up hydroxycut this coming week. Can you tell me all you know personally as far as the best results for these three? Which is the best as far as results go? Which is the most permanent as far as results go? (the results will not disapear as soon as I discontinue use) Which is the best for the money? I want to keep my low bf percentage but gain size, help please. Give charity for the newbie. Thank you.

ill start by saying. screw gold card day. you get fucked less in the ass by GNC on that day but pay more than you would anyday of the week buying from an online company.

2nd. ever heard the term "hustletech"? it basically sums up the muscletech ideal. there are plenty of products out there that are better buys than muscletech with probably higher quality.

celltech. expensive sugar with creatine mixed in. plain and simple.

nitrotech. expensive protein

creatine. more?

you can find protein and creatine at a much more reasonable rate online, that will send you a catalog if you cant use a credit card.
some good brands:
prolab
sci-fit
optimum
designer
proteinfactory.com

as for your question. if you are eating the right amounts of calories, your growth should be good without getting too much in the line of bodyfat. creatine is a good way to go, as is glutamine.

basically what i want you to get out of this, is screw GNC. you pay an exhorbitant markup (full retail) and they profit so much.
www.netrition.com www.dpsnutrition.com www.massplusaz.com www.supplementdirect.com

hope that gets you started. any good search engine can get you rolling on some better sources to save you some cash.

Nate's right on man. Celltech, though I have honestly heard that it works (I have a friend who plays ball in college that takes it), is not going to help you keep cut. It delivers its creatine in some god-awful amount of about 75g of sugar. That is way too many carbs to stay or become more cut.

Also, he's right about nitrotech ... its good, but just way too damn expensive. You can get the same results with just about anything else that is similar.

My advice: GO CREATINE with GLUTAMINE. You might wanna look into a type of creatine made by MHP called TRAC. I've heard its good as hell, and I just ordered some myself. Creatine will help you build more muscle. If you supplement with glutamine as well, you'll be on the right track. Glutamine will repair your muscles after you work out ... i.e. less recovery time and a more effectual rebuilding process.

Hope this helps.

[This message has been edited by lembot (edited April 21, 2001).]

Ok, well as far as convenience goes GNC is all I can manage. What products at that store would you reccomend? Is there a creatine with glutamine already in it? Any ideas for the cheapest stack of the two? Keep posting please.

Thanks to the guys who put up the last two,
I probably won't buy either nitro or cell tech. Alternatives though please.

With my schedule as a student I don't have much time, just keep that in mind please.

betagen is good ... but it is a bit on the expensive side. it mixes creatine, HMB (though i've heard this doesn't do much), and glutamine. Other than that, I would just mix and match products because I don't know if anyone else combines the two, and if they do, i'm sure you'll pay for it.

hehehe. It's called "supplement company math".

$5 substance + $5 substance = $60.00 product that will "REVOLUTIONIZE THE INDUSTRY AND TRANSFORM YOUR BODY" or some such.

if u wanna get ripped and big at the same time, the best possible way to do this is prolly without creatine. most of what creatine adds is going to be water, so while on it you won't look that ripped and when you come off youre gonna lose about a third of what you gained immediately. I would definately go and get some glutamine and also some whey protein. i'm not sure what otehrs will think of this but personally i have found that eating 20-30egg whites a day helps like you wouldnt believe. the mass keeps comin at like 3lbs a week since i have been goin with the egg whites(and somehow the six pack stays). i have tried the creatine deal a couple times. i saw my best results with $15 capsules over the (GOD ONLY KNOWS how much) cell-tech. so in summary, go get some cheap creatine(if you must), some plain old glutamine, and check out what the one bro said about brands for protein and you'll be set. also, nothin pisses me off more than when people complain about how their creatine didnt work and bullshit like that, make sure you BUST YOUR FUCKIN ASS EVERY GOD DAMN TIME YOU ENTER THE FUCKIN WEIGHT ROOM, PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASEEEEE. i'm sure if you do this you'll be on here in a couple months telling us how great the 15lbs of muscle you added looks, good luck bro

What type of Glutamine. ?? I have L-Glutamine now. I have also heard of Glutamine Peptides,,, which one is the best form to use?

Quiller

hey bro, you can make your own cell tech......get some dextrose, creatine and ALA. I just made 3 lbs for under $7.00. much more cost effective.

Top Bottom