Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cell-tech, nitro-tech, creatine, help????!!!!

LeanTeen said - Hey I'm a 16 year old looking to put on more muscle mass but not fat. Gold-card day is coming up very soon and I am finishing up hydroxycut this coming week. Can you tell me all you know personally as far as the best results for these three? Which is the best as far as results go? Which is the most permanent as far as results go? (the results will not disapear as soon as I discontinue use) Which is the best for the money? I want to keep my low bf percentage but gain size, help please. Give charity for the newbie. Thank you.

First off, just as some others stated, stay away from MuscleTech and put your hard earned money towards a product because it's a good product, not towards a product that is nothing but advertisement. That's what you pay for when you pay for MuscleTech.
Second of all, all and all, Nitrotech ain't nothing special, WHAT SO EVER!!!! Don't waste the money!! Put it towards a basic whey protein. You'll get the same results at half the price.
Third of all, if your looking for a company that has an identical match to Cell Tech, though at nearly half the price and made with better quality products, check out Scitec Nutrition. They offer a product called Creatine Express and it's the exact replica of Cell Tech, though it's nearly half the price of Cell Tech. Check out this site and give them a try. You'll get your moneys worth, without wasting it on their advertising scams.
http://www.scitecnutrition.com

Nitro Tech is a total scam. they put 3 grams of creatine in each serving and never tell you in their ads. that's the reason why they claim it is 2400% better than whey or whatever. any results you get from this overpriced protein crap plus creatine comes from the creatine. Again, the Muscle Tech success is proof how stupid the average consumer is.

Testoman

Top Bottom