Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Casein protein dangers

Eh, pick any food and you can find evidence that it causes cancer.

True

But as body builders we take a lot of protein, and casein moreso before bed.

Good to know what we put in our bodies and their effects.

-------------------------------------

Pain is weakness leaving the Body

Everything causes cancer.

Pollutants,plastic that we store our food in, pesticides all of this seeps into our water supply,theres no getting around it, i use a military Grade water filter at my house.

That's an informative article???

No data, no link, no facts, implicates all animal protein as being bad..... WTF??

I recommend avoiding that afternoon protein shake and substituting a big mac.

That's an informative article???

No data, no link, no facts, implicates all animal protein as being bad..... WTF??

I recommend avoiding that afternoon protein shake and substituting a big mac.

LoL thanks for the kick in the balls bro !!

Ouch very ouch

I didn't write the article just came across it and thought it was interesting is all.

-------------------------------------

Pain is weakness leaving the Body

Ok, this about a study of 6500 Chinese people. Those who eat animal protein have higher cancer rates than vegetarians. The biggest animal protein they ingest is casein from dairy.
They also talk about dairy products having high hormone levels, which I don't know applies to powder supplements. Besides, I don't think most people on this forum are too concerned about exposure to hormones. :)

It has nothing to do with protein powder or American diets. Nothing to be concerned about.

Top Bottom