Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Casein Protein

Killerpak

I wanted to buy a tub of casein protein for nighttime and the morning but didn't know which brand to buy? What do you guys recommend and has anyone tried ON's casein?

Killerpak said:
I wanted to buy a tub of casein protein for nighttime and the morning but didn't know which brand to buy? What do you guys recommend and has anyone tried ON's casein?
I use ON's casein (chocolate). I like the taste of it and it fills me up for quite a while (as I assume any casein would). I have seen some anticatabolic effects of the casein by downing a shake with some ANPB before bed.

I've also heard good things about some of the ProteinFactory.com caseins but I just stick with ON because if it ain't broke I'm not going to try to fix it.

I also use the chocolate ON's. One suggestion though is make sure you have a good blender. That stuff can't be stirred or used with a shaker cup.

I :heart: ON Chocolate Casein whey.

1 scoop is all I need. Definitely use a blender. I have it pre-bed. If I can bring a hand blender to my new job, I'm going to start having it in the afternoon when I crave something sweet.

WhiteDragon said:
I also use the chocolate ON's. One suggestion though is make sure you have a good blender. That stuff can't be stirred or used with a shaker cup.
You can use a shaker if you use at least 10 oz of water per scoop. It's a lot to drink down, but it works fine.

mm107 said:
ZAX: are you sure? I have a Vshoppe shaker and its 16oz and i fill it up and still no luck with a gooood blend.
I use the free shaker bodybuilding.com ( http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/shaker.html ) gives away with 75 dollar orders. Fill it up to about 8-10 oz with water, add 2 scoops, and then fill to the top with water. Close it up, and shake like mad for about 30 seconds. Having water both above and below the protein makes all the difference. The screen in the bottle helps too. I tried it without that once and it wasn't as good.

Top Bottom