Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Casca/ Maddox210 Sarms1 Log of S4(Adarine)

maddox2010

Casca/ Maddox2010 Sarms1 Log of S4(Adarine)

I would like to begin thanking Dylan and Sarms1 for the opportunity to log S4. I am at the moment beginning this log today to see how long it will take to receive said shipment, in an effort to give the members here a better understanding of the duration it takes from this new company, Sarms1.

Look for me to log daily here once package arrives. I will give an informative insight into my sleeping, training, and eating patterns. Also will be acknowledging how I am feeling both physically and mentally.

My sights are set to judge objectively how the implementation of S4 affects me overall.

I will also be providing a meal from time to time, which will include ingredients and steps necessary for completion.

Having worn both uniforms, USMC and FOP, I find myself to be quite motivating. So I hope you come aboard and join me for the ride.

Any questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to post.

Last edited:
You know I'll follow your logs any day! Should be a good ride. Sarms1 is the highest quality available

Oh shit! What the hell is this? Package already at my post office early this morning. That's whats up!!!!!!!!!

sarms1 not pulling any punches!

Oh shit! What the hell is this? Package already at my post office early this morning. That's whats up!!!!!!!!!

sarms1 not pulling any punches!

Lmao!

You can definitely tell these guys are intentionally putting the competition to shame.

Good Morning,

Sat down with a cup of coffee with a lot of noise in the background, all kids home for the day due to elections. Broke out my package and I could hear and feel something shaking around in there. I was hoping all was good inside. Thankfully the bottle was wrapped up nice and tight with bubble wrap, although I think many would like an additional something or other to stabilize the contents during shipping.

Nice work with the bubble wrap, that shit was not coming off without some assistance! Plastic seal around dropper, great to see. Shows that there has been no tampering. I was expecting to see a bit more professional labeling, however the bottle bolstered what appeared to me as a sticky label that had been printer by ur typical home printer.

Well let's bust thing open! Typical dark colored bottle to protect contents. Well I have not had S4 come in the color GREEN. When it comes to taste, I can't place it at the moment, but it definitely stronger than other s4. There is an instant burn almost in the same manner as scope mouthwash.

My current stats are as follows.

Nearing 41 yrs old in less than 60 days
Between 6' and 6'1"
215lbs
Do not have atm a BF% to provide, I am neither out of shape however I think everyone would agree I could be in better shape.
I am personally not trying to reduce calories in an effort to shed BF, rather my intentions are to increase my strength thicken up quite a bit without adding excess BF.

Competition is a bitch, Sarms1 is bringing the heat from what the word on the street! I am chomping at the bit to get knee deep into this.

I promise u that I will be after it everyday! It's is the only way to verify and confirm the potency of S4 that Sarms1 is providing.

I was not planning on putting a pic up due to the fact I have literally taken nearly 8 weeks off from lifting. I blow up pretty damn fast and do not want to give anyone the misconception that the S4 was responsible. I am looking for the S4 to act quickly and harden me up faster than a previously used brand, hoping for 1-2 days tops!

Thanks for the detail. Very informative. Now let's see what happens

sarms1 shipping times are insane. Glad to see people are finally happy over their shipping times on sarms products.So many complaints in the past before sarms1 came along!

will be following buddy

Top Bottom