Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardiomagnil

Ieneysynd

There is a supplement that I have been offered onsale in the pharmacy, called CardioMagnil. They said it is good forheart and brain to prevent strokes, and this kind of problems. Do youthink it is worth it? It is discounted, but still pretty expensive...

It is just a different version of aspirin, which hassome coating to prevent stomach issues while taking it, and comesalready dosed for the above mentioned purposes. You can get the exactsame benefits at a fraction of the cost by taking ordinary aspirin,splitting it in half, and crushing before consuming. It will workjust the same.

i wouldn't use aspirin for this purpose. I'm sure the good people at the drug company that makes it pay off their doctors to push this BS

good diet and exercise makes a healthy heart. you shouldn't have to depend on a drug to protect your heart

I wouldn't start taking this aspirin product in the hopes it will keep you safe from stroke, and make your heart and brain healthy. That is a lofty claim for aspirin. I would look at a good healthy diet, fish oil, a good multivitamin as a start to good health.

So you think it is all marketing and it does not help? I do train and lead a healthy lifestyle to the extent of the possible, but I always look for ways of making sure I will not have these problems.

As a matter of fact, acetylsalicylic acid, which is aspirin, reduces the production of prostaglandines and thromboxane A. Therefore, low dosages of acetylsalicylic acid will have an antiplatelet action due to a reduction of thromboxane A from the arachidonic acid.

For this reason cardiomagnil (which is basically aspiring with a stomach protecting coating) is prescribed to patients with acute and chronic ischemic heart disease. Also, it is used to prevent a repetitive blood clotting.

But in any case, you should consult a doctor before using it on a continuous basis, since there are a lot of side effects you need to be aware of.

So you think it is all marketing and it does not help? I do train and lead a healthy lifestyle to the extent of the possible, but I always look for ways of making sure I will not have these problems.

if you are an athlete you shouldn't take aspirin daily like this man

it is very counter productive.. i explained many times why and the big one is that you stunt inflammation and blood flow during your workout. doesn't make any sense

Top Bottom