Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cardio confusion for fat lose and NOT MUSCLE LOSS

missyd143

hey alot of people say High intensity cardio is great for fat looss..but what about moderate intenstity? i wwant abs but i still want to keep my leg muscle ...will running sprints tear down my muscle? or is it better to do moderate intensity --walking or jogging to preserve muscle...? can sum1 help me? ...is a zERO CARB diet better than low carb and cardio??/ thanks much..

moderate fat, high protein, low carbs.. that's what I do during the summer and it cuts me up like nothing else.. and I don't even lose that much strength.. and oh yeah.. i don't do cardio either... hehe

try it some time,

you might like it..

john

If you want to lose some body fat while sparing lean muscle, then keep the intensity around 60-65% of your MHR, at 20-30 minutes, 3-5 days per week. Just make sure that you're consuming at least 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight to help preserve your lean muscle tissue. Other than that, you should be good. Watching your food intake could greatly decrease the amount of cardio you need to do. If you're eating very clean, then you should be able to get by with 20 minutes of cardio 4 days a week.

missyd143 said:
is a zERO CARB diet better than low carb and cardio??/ thanks much..

Depends how much your eating on each, calories in vs calories out. If on each one your eating the same amount of calories of course which ever one you also do cardio on will be more effective.

So in short, if both diets have = calories
The low carb + cardio will beat zero carb.

Top Bottom