Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardarine question

St0nes

Is it true that when cardarine was tested on rats it caused cancer growth in most organs and therefore it has not been passed as safe?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

This is from wikipedia

" A 2004 article inThe Wall Street Journalnoted that a study published inNature Medicinehad found that GW501516 increasedpolypsin specially-bred mice,[3][28]but GSK said that they had not identified any safety problems with the compound and would continue to develop it.[14]In 2013New Scientistreported that "tests on rats showed that at all doses, the drug rapidly causes cancers in a multitude of organs, including the liver, bladder, stomach, skin, thyroid, tongue, testes, ovaries and womb."[4]In 2013 WADA took the rare step of warning potential users of the compound of the possible health risks. They stated "clinical approval has not, and will not be given for this substance".[2][24]

Sent from my GT-I9195 using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

Jesus Christ. Not this shit again. This has been covered a million times on here. Doesn't anybody use the search function anymore? The rats were given a dose between 200-1000 times a human dose for 2 years straight. Take a whole bottle of aspirin at once and you will die too

Cheers for your reply RickRock13, next time I'd just like a conversation at a present time I'll remember your frustration and keep my posts to myself

Just on that though in case you were thinking of giving same advice in future, I did search Google and found the wiki statements and not any forum responses. I have just searched this forum specifically and without trawling through other irrelevant conversations with time I haven't got I wasn't going to get a timely response to my question, however, thanks for answering the question in any case

I understand what Rick is saying, but it is still a concern to me. Mostly because there are no long term studies on these compounds. We only know what side effects happen short term. They havnt been around long enough to know any facts regarding long term use and side effects, or short term use and long term side effects.

It's definitely a gamble I think Waco and I guess that's the case with some other supps also, I jut wanna make sure that I take into consideration everything before taking the plunge! The effects of this stuff does sound awesome though

I'm sorry bro, and I understand your concern. Its just frustrating to keep answering this same question over and over all of the time. There is a thread on here that has hundreds of posts about GW and everything it does in which its covered in a lot of detail. There is also a study in there linked that shows how ppar ligands including GW do not and cannot cause tumorogenesis in humans because the pathway is so much different than rats. Basically that further supports the fact that GW won't cause cancer in humans regardless of the dosage abuse

No worries dude, I'd probably feel the same if I had answered the same question lots of times, thanks for the advice mate

Top Bottom