Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardarine mixing?

dixontj

I’ve done some searching here and there seems to be varied opinions on mixing Cardarine with other liquids while dosing, and actually, I’m looking for some more specific input on administering GW-501516 from SARMS1.com. My question... Is it stable enough to mix into a vegetable/fruit-based juice mix for b’fast? I mix a pitcher every 4 days or so and keep it in the fridge. I would venture to say that the base of the mix is on balance acidic with a tomatoes, bit of lime juice, etc. Also in the mix is protein powder with trace minerals and flax grain if that makes any difference. So could I add the Cardarine (dosed at 10mg per day) and then use it over 4 days?

[My sincere hope here is I will get some valid advice on this question instead of being banished to darkness by –SD– and his partner in crime, Wootoom like happened a couple days ago, for what I can tell was nothing more than posting on this forum. :confused:]

Cardarine is fine to mix with something if you choose to. No problem there other than the possibility of not getting 100% of the liquid consumed because of dilution. That's why I prefer to take it straight and just chase it with something

Cardarine is fine to mix with something if you choose to. No problem there other than the possibility of not getting 100% of the liquid consumed because of dilution. That's why I prefer to take it straight and just chase it with something

Thanks. I agree, loss factor is something to consider.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Was worried about this dosing method, but no more... In three days my BP moved from 130/90 to 100/65 so clearly a chunk of that 10mg is getting into my system.

Top Bottom