Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Carbs PWO

compressionkid

Currently taking 60g of dextrose PWO, was just wondering peoples views on a mixture of maltrodexterin and dextrose as apposed to pure dextrose?

Few people have recommended it.

Cheers guys!

I would avoid both and stick with complex carb sources instead

we already consume too much sugars as it is in our western diets. we just had halloween and on that one night most people eat more sugar than they should eat the entire month!

sugar is a MAGNET to disease. you do not need to feed your muscles sugar pre or post workout. that is a lie put out by the sugar lobby and supplement companies to sell more sugar laden products. sugary foods are extremely profitable ! it also is a broscience myth handed down by guys who were slamming insulin who didn't want to go hypo after injecting. you as a normal joe not using insulin does not need this!

Currently taking 60g of dextrose PWO, was just wondering peoples views on a mixture of maltrodexterin and dextrose as apposed to pure dextrose?

Cheers guys!

I'd ask you what response your getting from either.

Cheers guys!
It can have its place depending on goals. I use about 50g maltodextrin right now as I'm concentrating on size and strength. It certainly can help to supplement those carbs just like supplementing protein helps in the right scenario. Of course whole food is ideal, but once you get to a certain level of intake it's easy to supplement and effective

Top Bottom