Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

carb solutions?

missyd143
Listen, I usually just lurk around these boards but I see you posting about shakes before bed all over the place and wanted to put in my 2 cents.

You are making WAAAAYYYY too big a deal about this one has 3 carbs this one 6 this one 12 etc. Even 12 carbs, that's 48 calories, will be burned off in under an hour of sleeping. Don't sweat the small stuff. The only time 12 carbs would matter is if you are doing a keto ckd, tkd or what have you. What matters are your daily totals of protein, carbs, and fats and finding good healthy foods to meet those requirments.

The met-rx protein plus is a good one. If you want a thick shake try Optimum Nutrition's Complete Protein Diet. 35 pro, 3 carbs, 4.5 fat from canola oil.

You can shoot me an email if you want because I don't visit here much and may not see your reply.

[email protected]

Hey missy

I use the carbsolutions shake before bed and whenever. it's one of the cheapest sources of low carb/high protein there is. I also use carbsolutions multivitamins (which have added things for people on low carbs... like ALA, green tea extract, CO Q-10,). they're only five dollars a bottle at wal-mart

what flavor u like..i happen to like the one that comes in a tub..sometimnes when u see things at wallmart called "carb solutions" as apposed to "met rx" u think its not quality protein ...???

missy to learn more about "quality protien" go to proteinfactory.com and read all about different proteins.

And i agree w/ MWB about the carbs, that little amount of carbs is nothing. Anyway 3 carbs on the label doesn't always add up to 3 carbs. You could actually end up taking 8 carbs instead of 3. So don't worry about that so much.

Top Bottom