Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

carb intake question: best bread and brand to eat

jamesfree_

Hi everyone, I'm trying to cut down all my carbs ,and one of my addictions is white bread, I know...it the less healthy bread on the market, I was wondering what could be the heathiest and best brand of bread to have for a person looking to lose weight and how many slices or grms is ok to have daily, thank you.

Bread really isn't the best choice but if you really want bread, your best option would be:
1. Ezekiel bread. Most groceries stores and health food stores carry it in the frozen section
2. A really good and dense rye bread from a European bakery

I know it's not quite the same as bread but try brown rice cakes. You can add deli meat, peanut butter etc to them and use them just like bread. They have way less carbs and are much less processed then bread.

There is no good white bread so if it is the white bread that you really like, treat it as a cheat meal and have it once per week. If it is just bread in general then I agree that Ezekiel is the best option.

Top Bottom